[BUG] ENBoost crashes Skyrim Launcher w/ Razer Synapse open

fixing bugs
  • Author

[BUG] ENBoost crashes Skyrim Launcher w/ Razer Synapse open

I originally wrote something much longer and more agitated because I'm extremely frustrated it took me 3 hours to figure out your mod is incompatible with software I need to run to get the most of my hardware. I'm going to temper myself right now, and calm down. But can someone (the dev, please) tell me what I need to provide so we can fix this ridiculous and absurd crash that should never ever happen.

[Description of Crash]
Properly installed ENBoost and configured the files accordingly.
Run the game
Launcher appears, then a windows prompt appears that it has "stopped working and to close the program."

[Fix for Crash]
Close Razer Synapse from Tray, launch the game again.
Click play in the launcher
After the game launches I can see it's installed properly
I am prompted in game to edit options with the default Shift+Enter etc.

Reopening razer synapse, without restarting the computer so it autostarts that and other programs, cause the crash right away exactly the same way. I'm not sure what is causing this but it is frustrating to say the least. I can either use the lights on my keyboard with every other game known to man or I can have a decent looking skyrim... I hope you understand my frustration and will resolve this issue because I'm sure that I am not the only one affected, and everywhere I looked online (even here) blames windows 10 for the issues.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [BUG] ENBoost crashes Skyrim Launcher w/ Razer Synapse o

There is nothing to fix, Razer utilites are classified as crapware by me, because they hook in to graphic functions of games, they don't even care about existance of wrappers (which is my mod and many other useful things). Such things must be fixed on Razer's developers side.