light is flickering

fixing bugs
  • Author

light is flickering

hi
first of all i know boris is not supporting all of his enbs specially the games hes not playing but im really asking you a favor

like a year ago i tried to mod enb and sweetfx to team4tress2 and its was fire, i mean alot of ppl was and using it and for some reason the lighting started to flicker like a month ago. i was kinda sure the newest amd drivers broke something..
Image people asking me to fix it (i have no idea what i was typing to him about the rendering shit :lol: )

so i rolled my drivers back from the newest version to a version from 12/2015 and it didnt help. i guess valve updated their games and the offsets went full outdated
boris maybe you make a generic version of enb to all source engine games it would be AWESOME

btw hl2s enb is old as hell and 95% of the offsets was outdated(everything except bloom, color correction) and now 100% of the offsets are broken. theres no customization and stuff to mass with for example lens masks etc options on that version of enb..

if somebody cares about my tf2's mod http://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/4144
video of it flickering
Last edited by PizzaDox on 01 Apr 2017, 20:55, edited 4 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: light is flickering

Generic version can't work, because same engine do not guarantee working for games based on it. And the problem is in multiplayer game (i don't want ban in steam) and i don't know what is generic version in this case, because most of effects require 3d changes to objects and post processing only can be done in SweetFX/Reshade.

ENBSeries wrote:Generic version can't work, because same engine do not guarantee working for games based on it. And the problem is in multiplayer game (i don't want ban in steam) and i don't know what is generic version in this case, because most of effects require 3d changes to objects and post processing only can be done in SweetFX/Reshade.
i was playing and alot of other people was playing with my enb and sweetfx for more than a year from now, and no one ever reported me of any kind of ban
anyways the question is.. theres any way in hell you will fix and update hl2's enb?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't know. It's a very bad time now for me to ask something (personal life issues), you better bump this several weeks later.

bump

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Okay, let me finish some scientific experiments (they take huge amount of time) and then i get the game and see what can do with it. Added this in todo list.

take the time :)