Crossfire problems

fixing bugs
  • Author

Crossfire problems

Hi Everybody :) !!! I'm from France

So first of all, thanks for ENB series Skyrim, it's a great mod, i love it, but i have some problems.....

Here's my rig:
Intel Core i7 2600K 4,5Ghz
16Gb RAM
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z68
Crossfire 5970 4Go (4 GPU's,x2 5970, one of 5970>GTX 580)
1000W OCZ ZX

I'm playing Skyrim on Ultra, 1920x1080 AA8,AF16 + FXAA(advanced settings on skyrim panel) so all maxed out. I have many mods, Realistic Water (ultra), Better Landscape 4096x4096, Volumetric Sun, and ect ect.... When i have installed Skyrim Visual Immersion, Skyrim Visual Immersion is a ENB setting with a set of optical enhancement effects applied:

• depth of field (bokeh),
• chromatic aberration,
• sharpening,
• underwater effect - WIP (help needed!).

I have a very HUGE FPS loss..... before- 140fps...after- 11fps !!! WTF??!!! LOL ))) and i have a strange image very very very blurred, it's not playable at all. I add a few foto here. When i Disable Crossfire ( my 3 GPU are off), i playing with 1 of 4 GPU, i have a normal image, so here is cleary problem with Crossfire. I have latest driver installed (12.2 CCC). So when i disable DOF in enbseries.ini i have normal image, but when i'm indoors or night i have FLICKERING !

So my question : How i can playing with Crossfire, with power of 4 GPU? ( without flickering also^^ )
Attachments
Crossfire OFF
Crossfire OFF
Crossfire ON
Crossfire ON

Re: Crossfire problems

Hey go to http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11799 and download ENBHollywoodnextgenerationv12 once u did go to High subfolder and find Enbeffectprepass copy paste to replace one u have with ur enb, it fixed blurry image for me I got x-fire as well, hope it helps :D

JaguarGT wrote:Hey go to http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11799 and download ENBHollywoodnextgenerationv12 once u did go to High subfolder and find Enbeffectprepass copy paste to replace one u have with ur enb, it fixed blurry image for me I got x-fire as well, hope it helps :D

WOOOOOW !!! Thank you a lot man, you're a God xD :) it"s work yeah !!!Thanks

It's probably cause it doesn't usesome variants of dof , wich are eyecandy.

Try this instead.

Go to ccc and select (for tesv.exe) the fear.exe crossfire profile (not the f.3.a.r.exe)