[SOLVED] Water reflection issue (Skyrim)

fixing bugs
  • Author

[SOLVED] Water reflection issue (Skyrim)

Hello,
I use ENB 0.254 with Vividian on a Nvidia GTX 780M.
I had the Mist effect problem so I disabled Mist.
I have an other issue with water reflection wich may be related with this one but it looks more like this for me. The reflected color does not correspond to the sky/sun's color. It is often orange.
My installation is pretty similar to Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited.
Last edited by Chinoisfurax on 22 May 2014, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Water reflection issue (Skyrim)

Well i think those problems are connected as Fog influences the water edges.

The mist effect error could be solved by simple ini changes , those should be atleast set:

bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bShadowsOnGrass=1
fGamma=1.0000
bDoDepthOfField=1
iRadialBlurLevel=1
bDoRadialBlur = 1

then try again then with re enabled mist. Aslong the mist bug appears something is seriousley wrong.
Vividian also got some skyrim prefs available in the optional files folder in the vividian archive.
Also worth a try.

I have modified my settings for fGamma and bDoRadialBlur as they were different from yours but I still have the two issues with mist and the water reflection.
After some tests I have the mist issue with enb 0.250 and above and the water issue with 0.239 and above.

The water reflection is very disturbing while playing as you can see on these new screenshots made with enb 0.254 / Vividian 5.50: http://imgur.com/a/mBoax#0.

Thank you for your help Mangaclub. I finally found a solution using Injector version.
I also resolves the mist effect bug. For more information, see the other topic here.