Skyrim Enb Crashing

fixing bugs
  • Author

Skyrim Enb Crashing

Can someone please help me? I have used enbs and it was working perfectly before until today, my game crashed and now it keeps crashing after i load a game, before i can see stuff ( loading screen)
When i take the d3d9.dll or whatever its called out the game file, it works but then i have no enb. Please someone tell me how to fix this. I don't have SKSE or anything but i do have some mods, i tried without any mods and it still crashed. I have no idea what is going on since it was perfect this morning. I was using sharpshooter enb from nexus and now it wont work, nor will any others. Please help me ASAP. Thank you very much.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim Enb Crashing

Download official files from my site and replace all existing, better to start this with version 0.119. If versions above 0.119 not work, then you have forced antialiasing in drivers. If this trick work anyway, then your config is corrupted or incorrect. Also if you did wrong changes to skyrimprefs.ini, the same result will be. Out of video memory also possible if too many mods installed and texture quality set to very high. Additional software for monitoring gpu can be the problem (then injector version must be used).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Also check that you have the proxy library dll in the game folder and it's properly configured if the proxy is enabled.

Thank you guys i tried the newest version from your site and it worked but sometimes in caves when im playing skyrim, it makes weird scratching noises and in random places but when i press shift+enter and turn enb off, it doesnt make the sound, is there a way i can fix that? Thank you.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Buy pci or pci-ex1 sound card or google solutions by sound chip type you have onboard (different drivers, quality options in audio properties, etc).