Enb v319 all blurry skyrim

fixing bugs
  • Author

Enb v319 all blurry skyrim

Hi I just upgraded from v262 to 319 and the dof became all blurry, it feels like i'm blind or something, is it normal or a bug ? How should I fix that ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Enb v319 all blurry skyrim

Boris has changed the DoF shader name. Before DoF was a part of "enbeffectprepass.fx" shader, now it's in a separate file, named "enbdepthoffield.fx".
Just rename your old file (with ini) to "enbdepthoffield.fx" and copy the "enbeffectprepass.fx" from the 0.319 binaries. This shader (the default one) now add an outline effect, disable it, if you want, in the ENB UI.

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

Guzio wrote:Boris has changed the DoF shader name. Before DoF was a part of "enbeffectprepass.fx" shader, now it's in a separate file, named "enbdepthoffield.fx".
Just rename your old file (with ini) to "enbdepthoffield.fx" and copy the "enbeffectprepass.fx" from the 0.319 binaries. This shader (the default one) now add an outline effect, disable it, if you want, in the ENB UI.
Sorry I didn't understand well, my english is pretty poor
In short I have to rename the enbprepass into enbdepthfield and then take the enbprepass again from zip to make it work ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Rename enbeffectprepass.fx file (which you already have) to enbdepthoffield.fx. No need to use another enbeffectprepass.fx file, unless preset already include it. Let me explain, enbeffectprepass.fx was used for depth of field effect by everybody, so i decided to rename it and add another file which also enbeffectprepass.fx, but designed for some other color filters instead of depth of field effect (for example cartoon style).

ENBSeries wrote:Rename enbeffectprepass.fx file (which you already have) to enbdepthoffield.fx. No need to use another enbeffectprepass.fx file, unless preset already include it. Let me explain, enbeffectprepass.fx was used for depth of field effect by everybody, so i decided to rename it and add another file which also enbeffectprepass.fx, but designed for some other color filters instead of depth of field effect (for example cartoon style).
Oh I see, thanks you guys for the information it works fine now :)