Windows 10 Insider Build V 1709 (OS Build 16299.19)

solving problems with low performance
  • Author

Re: Windows 10 Insider Build V 1709 (OS Build 16299.19)

Yes, I made sure to kill those "xbox overlay" processes in gpedit.msc. I'm always strict about my NVIDIA driver installs - it's always just the driver - none of that other bloatware nonsense. And yes, I did make sure that everything in the NVIDIA control panel (and Skyrim Launcher) was disabled. That's why this was so frustrating.

Like you said, it was probably just a little bug somewhere that got ironed out once I messed around with the ENB 'on/off switch'.

Again, appreciate your help Boris. What a difference Skyrim LE's ENB is compared to Skyrim SE's. You are a talented man, sir! This was totally worth wiping my PC and starting fresh. Showing my full texture memory now on a DX9-based game on Windows 10!

:D

Re: Windows 10 Insider Build V 1709 (OS Build 16299.19)

Hi

I also had problems getting the game to run, and the only way I was able to fix it was to put the game in the windowed mode via options in the launcher menu.
Not even emulated Fullscreen like programs like Borderless Gaming help, so I just have to leave it that way.

I just adjusted the windowposition, and now I play with the small windowbar at the top of the screen, but after 5 minutes I don't even see it anymore.

Greetings
Pale