Skyrim SE compatibility win 10 Nividia gtx1080

solving problems with low performance
  • Author

Skyrim SE compatibility win 10 Nividia gtx1080

I have what I assume is a decent rig capable of running enb, skyrim special edition at 1080p as well as 2k to 4k textures with multiple mods. I use mod organizer 2 and have followed the tutorials on how to install everything from mods to patches to the enb v0.0310. I have tried using this through MO and through the regular launch both ways it is effected the same. The start up is really slow and the skyrim symbol at start up turns white and my computer seems bogged down but it never crashes to desktop. I have direct x and tried even installing an earlier version by extracting the files as per the instructions. I am not sure why this is happening. I am strictly modding skyrim SE now because I had both and both I believe had an enb with mods installed but due to a bad windows insider update I had to reinstall windows 10 and lose everything I thought I may have missed a program after I reinstalled so contacted the company that made my rig and I seem to have installed everything correctly including keeping my drivers up to date. If anyone has seen this problem or can shed some light on these issues it would be much appreciated.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim SE compatibility win 10 Nividia gtx1080

As usual, bad drivers (you need to wait time till good version will be released). Or crapware of any kind, including steam overlay or any screen capturing things, razer/logitek services, so on.

Re: Skyrim SE compatibility win 10 Nividia gtx1080

Thanks a bunch everything is working fine now. A new driver just came out and I removed the overlays it is working great now.