There should be a thread devoted to current ENB BEST SETTING

solving problems with low performance
  • Author

There should be a thread devoted to current ENB BEST SETTING

For instance, use meh321's memory patch or not? How to set the threads section's settings? How to know what settings to use in threads? How does different skyrim / skyrimprefs.ini settings affect ENB settings? What settings to use for what OS?

As of now there is so much conflicting bits and pieces of advice in so many different locations that I wonder how anyone manages to get their game configured correctly. For instance, what settings to use for ENBLocal.ini's threads section? "At this moment DataSyncMode=2 with PriorityMode=3 where tested by users as the most performance efficient and stable setting." (Boris' comment on http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/? 'Crash fix ENBoost' 6.3 Why? How to know when to change, and what to change settings to?

There needs to be ONE thread listing of all of the variables, and best settings for each, listed by OS for instance. I think that the location for that thread should be HERE, on ENBDev, NOT on STEP, or on Nexumods' ENBoost page. Somewhere that all other supposed knowledgeable sites should link to for authoritative and current information.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: There should be a thread devoted to current ENB BEST SET

There is no answer, because people running various fixes, scripting intense mods, non standard skyrimprefs.ini and skyrim.ini. Games from B*da are like a woman, flirting, buggied logic often, hysteric behavior if don't like something.