Fresh Win 7 install, no 'crapware' what Nvidia driver?

solving problems with low performance
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Fresh Win 7 install, no 'crapware' what Nvidia driver?

Changes after 0.262 compared to 0.279 are (which are important):
ForceFakeVideocard removed
FixParallaxTerrain added

First one is not enabled as soon as you do not turn it on in enblocal.ini with old preset and don't see "ENB" videocard name in launcher. Have you tried without SKSE and Sheson patch?

Re: Fresh Win 7 install, no 'crapware' what Nvidia driver?

ENBSeries wrote:Changes after 0.262 compared to 0.279 are (which are important):
ForceFakeVideocard removed
FixParallaxTerrain added

First one is not enabled as soon as you do not turn it on in enblocal.ini with old preset and don't see "ENB" videocard name in launcher. Have you tried without SKSE and Sheson patch?
"v0.279: Changed ENBoost memory manager by forcing memory statistics of the mod only to reduce issues with bad drivers and software. Changed ssao/ssil code for faster performance on videocards with memory like AMD Fury"

I was fooling around last night after reading Mindflux's comments and installed a fresh-from-dvd-and-steam Skyrim in my Windows 10. I dropped in .305, and - it worked. Ran around riverwood a bit... However, I had a red warning about not having defferred rendering enabled... Sure enough, I had made a mistake in my enblocal and set 'usedefferredrendering=false'

Mindflux is using a Titan Black, no issues - while I am using a Titan. I wonder if your ssao setting was just a wee bit too fast for my titan, but the black's faster vram settings handled it OK. (BTW, this was JUST enb. NOTHING ELSE after fresh install.)
I have been absent from gaming / modding for a while. For those that are curious, it was cancer - throat and tongue, both malignant, both harshly dealt with. No one is giving me any time-to-live at the moment, so I just basically don't give a shit.