Greenish Screen above v119+ [Skyrim]

solving problems with low performance
  • Author
*master*

Greenish Screen above v119+ [Skyrim]

I am having an issue where sometimes when I load the game with any ENB above v0.119 my screen truns solid yellow/green. Happens more times then not. But another thing is no matter if I get the color screen or not, if I try to open the GUI my game ctd.

I have a base skyrim folder with all the untouched files, /Skyrim and /My Games. I load a ENB like "Kinematic" or "Wilds" and check a few things out. Then when done, I delete the two folders and replace from my backups. Not sure what is causing the issue. Is there any other files I need to delete that I don't know about? I have validated my game and all is well.

Much Thx!
/Cheers

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Greenish Screen above v119+ [Skyrim]

Nobody knows, but it's not game itself. Drivers, skyrimprefs.ini, other software running.

*master*

Hmm well I notice if I use Skyrim Performance Monitor v3.3 the green screen is not present. But still get the ctd when Shift+Enter to open the GUI.

Question: I have a AMD card, should I use the latest Catalyst Control Center drivers (Like I am) or the beta version? I don't touch the settings there because I only see post about Nvida card tweaks.

This is new, because I have used these other ENB versions before without issues. Nothing has changed except the use of different presets. Ones I have checked out.

FNV EShaders
Jasmin
K Final / Kinematic / Kountervibe
Project
Seasons
Shapshooters
Superb
Wilds

Not sure if any of these change anything besides game files.

Thx for your reply

EDIT: Just tried JT's ENB and my GUI works in his...
Last edited by Canlocu on 11 Jun 2013, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Search posts on this forum about valid amd drivers, as i remember 12.9 only last good, all after them are buggy.