ENB v.119 GUI [Skyrim]

solving problems with low performance
  • Author
*master*

ENB v.119 GUI [Skyrim]

Hello,
Not sure if this is a dumb question, and sorry if it is. I have been using v.119 for awhile now (Because of Project Reality & CoT) and just in the past two days been looking into other versions, 132,139 and 168. I like the GUI in all the ones above 139 and think I can save time if 119 had one. I have tried to recreate 119 clean look in these other version but it never turns out right. Too dark, to grainy, etc.

So my question is there a way to either implant the GUI in 119 or does someone have a preset for a different version that mimics the vanilla setting of 119?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB v.119 GUI [Skyrim]

I know Boris has said no to this request in the past. Although I would like to see this as well. I forget the reason he has decided against it. I think because its pointless to support an old version. But I know a lot of people still like 0.119 because of anti aliasing working with it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No, this version (as all old versions) not supported and i will not do any changes to it. Want GUI? Then get version with it, build preset and use this preset with 0.119.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Do you want a vanilla enhanced look achieved by ENB to "beautify" CoT, or am I missing something here?

There are a couple of CoT presets out there, and if it's just darker or brighter then I suggest fiddling with the enbseries.ini to compensate the darker parts by upping the setting that adjust that particular area that is darker.

If it's "shadows"/overall lighting try increasing the AmbientLighting, if it is the sun Light increase the DirectLighting, and if it is the light sources increase the Point lighting. As you said the only big difference between GUI and typing is the speed in which you can "hit the spot" for a setting.

And if it's grainy it might be because of a preset using some sort of grain effect which is very common that or an intense sharp level from a 3rd party tools such as FXAA or SweetFX. I suggest finding a preset that does not use a 3rd party tool or atleast just uses a 3rd part tool to sharpen the preset, if there is such 3rd party tool along with the preset that just sharpen the picture remove/deactivate it and see how just the preset looks without it.