MartyMcFly ENB Edit low performance problem

solving problems with low performance
  • Author

MartyMcFly ENB Edit low performance problem

Hello, fellow ENBers i have a problem with my MartyMcFly's edition of ENB series, it laggs i have turned off V Sync in game and also from Nvidia control panel.

Laptop Specs:
Acer Aspire V3-771G
Processor: i7-3630QM 2.4GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.4GHz
Video: nVidia Geforce GT 650M 2GB
RAM: 8GB 1333MHz
Resolution:1920x1080 17.3''

PS! I should be abled to play this in full resolution with no problems don't you think ?!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: MartyMcFly ENB Edit low performance problem

Depends on the quality of the effects and your desired framerate - 60 frames per second at high quality is not going to happen.

i would like to get basically 50/50 solution that i get half quality and half performance is it possible for you to tune up my enbseries.ini file ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, no - I don't have your system to test on, and you probably have different needs than I do when it comes down to the image quality.

Anyhow, first check the quality parameters in enbseries.ini and try increasing them, e.g. going from 0 > 1 shouldn't cause too much of an image degradation with the present ENB binaries. Other than that, make sure that the SSAO scales are not crazy - something like 0.5 should work fine for your resolution. Also, disable effects than you can live without, for example enable Reflections only for interiors to save processing cycles.

That was helpful, Thanks :)