Skyrim crash on loading save with ENB

solving problems with low performance
  • Author

Re: Skyrim crash on loading save with ENB

I set all the values you said but no difference was made.

However here is something I did. I have two installs of Skyrim - one brand new, one from over a year and a half ago. I had it stored on my other computer and transferred it over via flash drive a few months back. I copied my whole Mod Organizer folder from the new installation to this old one and started the game up from there. No crashes. I even copied over the enblocal.ini, enbseries.ini, and the 0.319 binary from the crashing install to this old one and there are no crashes. Is this not an enb problem after all?

What confuses me is that on my new install, the 0.319 binary causes these crashes even with no mods active. A completely vanilla install + d3d9.dll, enblocal.ini, and enbhost.exe still causes these crashes. Remove the .dll and they stop. I have no idea how to explain this.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

With the setting which i recommended there is no way that mod cause crash by out of memory problems in case of bad drivers. I guess all you can do now is to compare files (Beyond Compare 3.0 helps) from old installation and new one, maybe hard drive have bad sector.

I have the same problem. For me, everything worked fine with the 0308 binaries, but after updating to 0319 I couldn't load from any save without crashing to desktop - even on a brand new game. I couldn't even exit to the main menu without crashing.

I've never had a problem with enbseries before, so it took me a few days of troubleshooting to figure out that it was the 0319 binaries causing the problem. I reinstalled the 0308 binaries, and now everything is fine.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

All i can do is to give many test builds and via disabling new changes find what is wrong. But the problem is 99% with drivers or crapware.