TES Skyrim VR 0.495

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim VR 0.495

ENBSeries wrote: 26 Oct 2023, 00:39 Version updated, download again
Added compatibility with water reflection mod.
Awesome, thank you very much. works great. :good:

Could not get on my pc for last 2 days for testing. But could you please link youre discord?

btw. wanted donate you..but when I click on donate, this messge come: This organization is currently ineligible to receive donations.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Discord link is on the news page of this site, from the right. And "donations" possible only via DP on nexus or by joining patreon. Or to my friend paypal, if requested.

*master*

got it. donated! thx again!

Great news Boris ! :beer:
I think this is worth considering an enthusiast status at this point :D
i7 8700k @ 3.7 Ghz - DDR4 32 Go - RTX 4090 24 Gb - Win 10 64bits
Valve Index virtual reality system

Yes! another VR UPDATE, you rock!

Just want to thank you again on VR ENB support of water reflection.

I gave you a shut out on my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_Kfuv07dQ&t=40s

If at any given time you want to try add ENB light, grass and terrain parallax for VR, I am here to test and rally the troops to donate! Never say never!

Anyone who reads this, please leave a comment when you donate for VR!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

C'mon, there is no unconventional views. Just a lie spread around because somebody decided to call me not who i am. Also the word itself unconventional can't match reality even if i would be transophobe, homophobe, racist and whatever people call me, because countries with active propaganda of these "values" are so minor compared to other part of the world with way more conservative views, that telling unconventional about views simply sounds as hypocrisy and arrogance. If people can't understand that there are always other opinions not equal to theirs, they remain in dark ages and can't be called smart and progressive.

Oops! looks like Boris didn't like it. :lol: I don't think you wanted to sound progressive, didn't you?

As in entertainment, a significant part of the gaming industry in the Western world has been hijacked by a corrupted ideology and social justice clowns. These people are loud minorities pushing their views into people's throats by every means they can find, forcing inverting values on the way. Because the reality itself is advocating against them, some of those activists can think and act tyrannically, especially on social media by targeting ones or facts for cancelation. They are few but very active. Don't give them credit. The silent majority don't think like this. Anyway, we need to escape from political dogmas and focus on shared passion and talent as our ultimate reward.

Peace.
i7 8700k @ 3.7 Ghz - DDR4 32 Go - RTX 4090 24 Gb - Win 10 64bits
Valve Index virtual reality system

*master*

Hi Boris

Any Chance for getting complex grass for enb in VR? Sorry if its asked before, I dont know.

:beer:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Few days ago i bought helmet replacement, cause my oculus rift have awful color banding for dark areas. Replaced one have no sound but colors fixed. I am so mad wasting money on vr which i don't need at all, that i have to say - no fucking way i waste my time and money again for vr, it costs me a lot.