TES Skyrim VR 0.495

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim VR 0.495

I agree. There is not a HMD that is good enough yet. I still love Skyrim VR, even though it is flawed. Even with my crappy headset, it runs better and looks better all the time. Even with enb I'm up to 60hz which is 120 with asw. Parallax really looks 3D when it's in 3D. I owe you as much as anyone else for how good it looks, so thanks. I know you're done working on the VR enb, and I'm fine with that even if it means it will never have grass lighting. You don't owe anybody shit, and if you don't want to do it then don't.

Kicking you some Patreon money, even though you aren't working on VR anymore. I still think it is the best enhancement to Skyrim VR and I cannot play without it. I feel like it would be feature complete with grass lighting (who needs grass collision in first person), but I understand if you aren't getting any returns from doing VR. Thanks for all you do.

My sentiments exactly, word for word, and I too am supporting to show appreciation for what you have done for Skyrim VR users.