TES Skyrim 3d Stereo patch 1.1

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TES Skyrim 3d Stereo patch 1.1

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim (TES Skyrim)

This allow to fix 3d vision problems, tested with NVidia glasses.

Installation:
* Extract folder "shaderinput" with all included files in to game folder.
* Download my AntiFREEZE patch 0.096 and install it (for performance reasons you may set in enbpatch.ini FixGraphics=false). Make sure you install AntiFREEZE patch, not my graphic mod!!!
  • Version 1.1:
    Fixed water in Whiterun, sky, clouds, aurora borealis.

Version 1.0
    Applied fixes for water, sun, moons.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 3d Stereo patch 1.1

Is all this still relevant for playing in 3D?

I tried playing skyrim in 3D with the deffered render at 0 to fix the shadows, and that worked fine. My biggest problem is that theres no SSAO, and bloom has to be off to. And bloom is half of what makes enb look so good..

Any new solutions that you know of to make enb and 3D work together?

I must say that skyrim in 3D is simply amazing, damn shame it wont work with all enbs features..

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't know, some users here posted that not all versions work in stereo with all effects, but can't test myself and of course to develop for stereo, it's hack for hack, hard to make compatible without working together with driver developers.

If you set defferedshadows in skyrim_prefs.ini to 0. Shadows will work fine in 3d. The same can be achieved by setting fakevideocard to true in enbseries.ini. But if you use one of those both solutions you will loose effects of enbseries. But its better than no effects :). Effects thats still work fine is ssao (perfect in 3d), sunrays (no depth), DOF (sometimes for one eye only, because of different angle), other "normal" effects like lighting. All Day settings are not used, but interior settings. To adapt setting you have to change all day settings to interiorsettings entries.

Wonder why ssao is looking perfect in 3d and deferred shadows are only 2d?

I have found out that bloom of some user settings result in seeing ghostly shadows. But not the vanilla or enb one.

It would be sooooo cool if defered shadows won´t be 2d (no depth/at screen depth), because all other effects work fine while deferred shadows are on.

I have found a workaround for me: I deactivate the shadows completly but set them use defered ones and set facevideocard=false. So i can get all enb effects but loosing shadows completly, trying to compensate them shadows with ssao.

I of course still use the shaderinput folder to enhance the 3d look of sky and water.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks for the reply. I wonder why SSAO isn't working for me in 3D when you say it does work? I will look into it, thanks!

My Skyrim ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Game deffered shadows are semideffered, that's why not work, they drawed almost at beginning and then texture is projected to screen of each object, driver is unable without special fixes to make separated setup of such clones of texture, too much dependencies. But ssao and final rasterization of post processing overlay working linearly. Have no idea how to fix that.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oh well. Too bad. I guess we have to wait for skyrim 2 then :-(

My Skyrim ENB

Boris, I guess the other way around is no option, right? So one could set deferred shadow rendering to 0 in skyrim_prefs.ini but enjoying enb effects like skylighting, or detailed shadows etc... and interior check? For us 3d nerds that would be fantastic but for you the coding the stuff maybe not ;)

Cheers! You work is awesome Boris! Its fun to try new enb versions, changing one parameter here and another one there.

SSAO from ENB will work in 3D if you set forcefakevideocard to true. I have been using the Helix 3D fix for this game and ENB for a long time now. The trick for me is to load the Helix mod first and proxy the ENB dll from that. I simply rename the dll from ENB to enb.dll and have this inside my DX9settings.ini file from Helix's mod:

ProxyLib = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\enb.dll

Here is the link for the Helix 3D fix - just kept in mind it only works on Nvidia cards:

http://helixmod.blogspot.com/2012/03/el ... ll-in.html

Heck, I even proxy SweetFX from inside the enbseries.ini file - it's like Inception on a gaming level.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Arioch: sounds cool man.. I'm a noob at coding and stuff like that, what do I type in, in the dx9settings.ini to make enb work? What does the text line look like?

My Skyrim ENB