TES Skyrim VR 0.485

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim VR 0.485

Thank you for the VR ENB updates Boris! The blood transparency fix is especially appreciated!

Thanks for all the work with this mod!
lollercaust wrote: 03 Jan 2023, 22:03 hey boris, think there'd be a way to get headset orientation and compensate to enable complex lighting support?

also any chance of terrain parallax support in the future?
I was trying to get parallax working and tried hours but failed in the end. I was checking the ground and walls in Whiterun as I had "Skyrim 202X by Pfuscher" installed. Then I added "VR Parallax Shader Fix" and it looks ok. The ground had parallax, also some walls. But I was confused, didn't ENB support parallax out of the box?

Finally, I red these comments about requests for terrain parallax, so I understand VR version has limited support? Could somebody say what options are working and what to look for in the game? The settings I was trying were:

Code: Select all

EnableTerrainParallax=true
EnableComplexTerrainParallax=true
EnableComplexTerrainParallaxShadows=true
EnableComplexParallax=true
EnableComplexParallaxShadows=true
All missing from VR I assume from the comment above? But in another comment in this thread, just Parallax was supposed to work? What does that mean? Walls? And what's the setting for that?
If I should get parallax working with ENB, should I still go with "VR Parallax Shader Fix" instead for VR + ENB (parallax settings disabled) because that ground on the Whiterun looks pretty cool!

I'd be grateful for any tips!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

forbeatn
I do not have it with dr width 0.3 and dr height 0.3, that's why released latest update with fix. Unless something else influence it.

k6ps
There is no parallax in VR version of ENBSeries.

ENBSeries wrote: 10 Jan 2023, 12:23 forbeatn
I do not have it with dr width 0.3 and dr height 0.3, that's why released latest update with fix. Unless something else influence it.

k6ps
There is no parallax in VR version of ENBSeries.
Thank you! That explains why I could not make it to work :D

*master*

hello boris,

since your headset is working again, is there a chance that you will make "detailed shadow" possible for VR?

*master*

hey boris, would ENB terrain complex parallax possible in VR in future..or do we will never seen it fo VR? those textures look so damn nice.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Every time when i do something for VR skyrim, my enthusiasm get destroyed after i see how few people use it. I dont have energy now to do anything for VR and need time to forget again how unpopular my mod is.

Hi Boris,

Lurker for years but I had to make an account after reading your last post. Your ENB mod is the thing that makes skyrim VR for me. I am incredibly happy with what we got from you. Skyrim with ENB is the most beautiful VR game there is.

Maybe VR skyrim is really unpopular but ENB for VR skyrim is most definitely not!

I hope you get your energy back and enjoy working on this ENB again.

But in any case thanks a lot for what you have given us VR players!

yes thank you for ENB Boris, it makes SkyrimVR look awesome but its still missing quite a lot of features from the SE version.

Thank you so much for the VR ENB!!! It's not a complete game without it.