TES Skyrim SE 0.475

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.475

CarlWeezer567 wrote: 04 Sep 2022, 17:44 Where the heck is the download link on enbdev.com? I can't find it anywhere and have been looking for 30 minutes.
That has the be about the 1000th guy asking and the 100.000th guy searching for the download button

*master*

I don't know how people are incapable to find a simple download button... The first time i've downloaded ENB, it took me literally 10 seconds or less to figure it out where to go to download it.. :/
There are even videos on youtube about how to download it, but i admit it's funny to see once in a while this type of comments or some others frustrated and angry about the criptic nature of this page :lol: .

*sigh* I know this been asked thousands of times but for real this time, I cant find the link to this version. Why did it get removed? Can't it just be there as an archived files with other older versions cuz I need it as one of presets that I'm using for mySkyrim use this exact version :pardon:

kenjaws6 wrote: 03 Mar 2023, 16:22 *sigh* I know this been asked thousands of times but for real this time, I cant find the link to this version...
edit: downloading using this link doesnt work either. Im sure it got removed :(
only ones that show up on the main site like http://enbdev.com/enbseries_skyrimse_v0.347/v0.488.zip

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Why are you looking to download an old version anyway? If there's an issue with the latest version, please report in the appropriate thread.

mindflux wrote: 03 Mar 2023, 16:42 Why are you looking to download an old version anyway? If there's an issue with the latest version, please report in the appropriate thread.
its exactly what I mentioned above. One of my skyrim presets using this exact version and replacing it with newer ones won't work and cause issues. I shoulda made a backup before replacing it lol but i dont think it should be removed in any way whatsoever. I mean just look at no. of pages of this thread, ppl been using this version a lot

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, I kind of guessed that's what you mean but what exactly are those issues so that a newer binary won't work?

There are some things changed (for better) which could require updating mods but you should report any issues are so that they can be looked into since ENBSeries is designed to be backwards compatible.

mindflux wrote: 03 Mar 2023, 17:45 Yes, I kind of guessed that's what you mean but what exactly are those issues so that a newer binary won't work?
... since ENBSeries is designed to be backwards compatible.
idrk how to explain but the newer one does not detect
some of parameters in enblocal.ini like "shadercache = true" and lots of effect doesnt work like rain and weird lighting. I guess its just this preset I'm using having issues cuz its heavily modified while other basic presets work without issues(not 100% sure but theres no noticeable weird/glitches). Think its not the problem with newer versions cuz things might been changed for better reasons but I still cant see why some of older ones got deleted and some not.
PS: Im not at fluent in english so there might be better term to be used in my sentences but I hope you understand :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I keep only versions which are not backward compatible. Rain works same as before, only two parameters changed to time of the day and weather dependent and it's very easy to copy old value to all new ones. Lighting is in no way changed. If you have any problems, they are because shader cache was used and not resetted, from some other preset or tweak, that's why i removed shader cache entirely, it's incompatible with some mod/plugin which replace file access functions and make shader cache works wrong.

Where can I download this version?

I need it for the Wabbajack modlist Kahven, the installer apparently checks the file lengths.

Why are the version available for download only 493, and then skips to 347... That doesn't make any sense, and I missing something?