TES Skyrim SE 0.454

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.454

Thanks.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated
Added credits of Nukem9 to readme.

Hello Boris,

BSWaterShaderProperty(Name: null)
NiCamera(Name: WorldRoot Camera)

I need you view on this, Recently I had a CTD issue involving a water reflection. Ar first I though it was RW2 issue but it was not since I changed to a scriptless water stil I have CTD.
Tried changing the skyreflection in skyrim. ini but still no good.
Tried check files integrity with steam no avail
Tried removing dyndolod, bash, smash still no good
Checking further the logs, it has something to do with water reflection.
I really have no idea with this ctd and the report in netscript framework is this

BSWaterShaderProperty(Name: null)
NiCamera(Name: WorldRoot Camera)

I have obsidian with Rudy ENB plus Nolvus Reshade
This is a random ctd with this log

I hope you can give me light on this.

Thanks

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, but i'm not familiar with native game modding. Any logs can't be related to graphics, because the things sent to renderer by game are not traced by it or any software, except enbseries and reshade, so those lines in log can't be used by me to identify problem. In such cases all i do is rename game and force Steam to redownload it via verify integrity of game files, then test on clean game, adding mods one by one. If you have issues only with my d3d11.dll in the game folder, but removing enbseries elliminate ctd, it could be driver problem. Also worth to try restore original skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini files and see if the bug occurs. If you can find if this is definetly caused by enbseries, then i could try debug the issue (by giving you test builds, takes several days usually, depending on how quick responding), otherwise maybe someone who had issue here may answer to you.

ENBSeries wrote: 13 Jul 2021, 15:04 Sorry, but i'm not familiar with native game modding. Any logs can't be related to graphics, because the things sent to renderer by game are not traced by it or any software, except enbseries and reshade, so those lines in log can't be used by me to identify problem. In such cases all i do is rename game and force Steam to redownload it via verify integrity of game files, then test on clean game, adding mods one by one. If you have issues only with my d3d11.dll in the game folder, but removing enbseries elliminate ctd, it could be driver problem. Also worth to try restore original skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini files and see if the bug occurs. If you can find if this is definetly caused by enbseries, then i could try debug the issue (by giving you test builds, takes several days usually, depending on how quick responding), otherwise maybe someone who had issue here may answer to you.
Yeah We are trying to narrow this down 1 by 1. This is the scenario:
- I am using ENB helper for my ENB and updated the binaries to 454 and this happened.
- My friend updated his ENB series to 454 but does not use enb helper (no issue like this until after he installed ENB helper, he suddenly have this issue.

given this scenario, I am trying to check if the binaries have something to do with it. I am also trying to understand how enb affect the mesh in the game. Because, that might be the issue here

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

So if you delete d3d11.dll, ctd not occur? Which videocard do you have? Did you try disable water in enbseries.ini, if it's enough to prevent ctd? How about disabling mod as UseEffect=false, is it helps?
Can you test many builds which i give in future, till find one wrong?

ENBSeries wrote: 13 Jul 2021, 16:11 So if you delete d3d11.dll, ctd not occur? Which videocard do you have? Did you try disable water in enbseries.ini, if it's enough to prevent ctd? How about disabling mod as UseEffect=false, is it helps?
Thank you for providing a possible solution. I will try this solution I hope it works. btw I only have 1660 super

ENBSeries wrote: 13 Jul 2021, 16:11 So if you delete d3d11.dll, ctd not occur? Which videocard do you have? Did you try disable water in enbseries.ini, if it's enough to prevent ctd? How about disabling mod as UseEffect=false, is it helps?
I can close this issue it was resolved by editing some meshes from the game.

Anubis wrote: 05 Jul 2021, 21:30
1.) If I want to make a mod that uses ENB effects on loading screens, I just have to add modified "intmenufogparticles.nif"
(Deleting this mesh won't work because it's a base game mesh and therefore it's only removable by creating an extra plugin for that purpose. And plugin takes place in load order which is not good.)
For someone currently using intmenufogparticles.nif provided by Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB viewtopic.php?t=1499, should the entire block indicated in the image below be deleted?
https://imgur.com/a/ocXkgZ9

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't know about deleting such things, but if you do not want that mod toggle itself off on menu or loading screen, then must replace that mesh by some other model, physical number of triangles and vertices of it is important, not some texts.