GTA 5 0.446 PATREON

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

GTA 5 0.446 PATREON

Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5)

Patreon Early Access only.

Updated enbbloom.fx shader to higher quality version with tweakable parameters. Added bloom and lens textures to original post processing of enbeffect.fx shader. Added subsurface scattering effect, when enabled it replace game one. Added DirectLighting intensity, curve, desaturation, color filter parameters for natural light ambient. Added UseOriginalBloom parameter.

*master*

Re: GTA 5 0.446 PATREON

Hi Boris, I'm so sorry about that your early access versions of the mod have been stolen. There will always be someone who is unfair and who doesn't know how much time you gave to do what you did. This is impressive. A lot of your graphics effects were years ahead of its time. SSAO/SSIL, screen space reflections in GTA SA, skylighting in GTA 4, screen space shadows, god rays and volumetric clouds in Skyrim. Now normal mapping shadows. Wow! I would like to know when this effect will appear in a game for the first time. I have seen SSIL effect for the first time in Mafia Definitive Edition that was released a week ago, but you did this graphics effect over a decade ago :lol:
But no more sweetening... I'm afraid that the released versions (0.443, 0.446, 0.447) have a lack of some effects. I don't see EnableDetailedShadows, EnableNormalMappingShadow, EnableRainReflections and EnableShore in EFFECT tab in the in-game editor and they don't work. Moreover SHADOW, NORMALMAPPINGSHADOW and SHORE tabs are also missing. Can you check it on your side? Thanks.

My settings for GTA V
Like it on Facebook

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: GTA 5 0.446 PATREON

I don't want to release those things now, they are incomplete betas just for testers, when i finish clouds and gi, put them all in the pack.