TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

As i know, at least for my NVidia, alt+tab frequently destroy depth based effects in vanilla game, i posted example screenshots in tavern, where fire have ghosting of not updated depth buffer. Again, do not post notices about old bugs (fixed them for old version, but now it's useless).

Samurai_Smartie wrote:
Phnx wrote:The transparent water and refraction bugs have been there since the very first enb Skyrim version. :(

EDIT Okay, I've found out that your SSAO method is causing the transparent water issue. When enb SSAO is turned off the water is fine.
And they only happen when you alt tab and stuff doesnt get properly loaded.

So, less alt tab!
Nu-uh! How do you want to know whether I'm alt-tab-bing?! I'm not!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ok, just want to say that the FPS counter does work for me again, not sure what happened the last time I tried @_@

Also, all in all, the current 0.109 release works like a dream for me now, on my nVidia QuadroFX 3800M. SSAO and DoF work fine along with Skyrim Launcher MSAA, and I'd say my FPS now is as good as (if not better than) with ENB 0.102.

In my previous tests I had some supersampling enabled in GPU control panel and it was killing my performance. So that was USER ERROR by me >.<

Boris, I think 0.109 is good to go for nVidia users. You are a champion.

EDIT: SSAO has always been visible through the water with ENB, I actually don't mind it. Also, alt-tabbing has never borked any of my ENB effects, personally.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Boris :
+ 1 on Tapioks :
Intensive playing and testing with every .fx possible, and others dll such as FXAA, SMAA, every kind of Nvidia inspector settings,
0.109 is fully alive !
Perfect

Somehow, wrapper version freezes upon exit to desktop.
Just freeze, still can do ctrl+alt+del.

BTW, I didn't notice any FPS difference between injector and wrapper this time. Same exact results.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama
Damn, i forgot about game specific bug when exiting, it appear only with vendor hack enabled versions (fixed in 0.108 or 0.106 or 0.105). Later finish it, ignore now, it's absolutely harmless.

Ok folks, guess now better to try implement optimizations from 0.105 and 0.106 versions, then it will be much less cpu dependent version (for NVidia of course).

Btw, today tried to install radeon 2400 pro, successfully, even performance was enough to edit at low quality and 800*600 without ssao. But the strange this is that rendering log from tester and my own are very different. Don't know, but seems game for ATI videocards use different hacks to get depth data and one of them (on my). Anyway, unplugged it because tired with experiments, but as expected, with gf9600gt pc refused to start before i plug/unplug it several times. If something will happen to pc, i'll better buy laptop, tired with such huge device as it's now.

Sorry about offtopic, but will it somehow help u with ati develop if we just find way to get u some new but mb not top radeon gpu?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Boris :
no problem ! Injector version runs supersmooth.
Only difference I noticed BTW is I got to up a tiny bit SSAO amount compared to 0.102.

I know we got the donation way of helping, but plus if we can do anything else to help you optimize for Nvidia while managing that ATI problem, just ask or tell.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

SubSneer
No, the problem is not in Radeon videocard, but that i can't install it on current motherboard without risk it will stop working or just burn. Perhaps i swapped videocards in it more than 50 times, it's have "result". And for future pc i can't do this any more, it must have both nvidia and ati cards on same motherboard or another one pc/laptop with ati only. I'm always have a collection of different problems which never appear for other users :lol:

Oyama
To help with optimization, test versions 0.105 and 0.106 by compare to 0.103 and describe all new bugs (except black shadowing). But i guess for me easier to review code several times to search for potential problems.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hi Boris,

I just noticed that in the 'WrapperVersion' folder, there is still the ENBInjector.exe and ENBInjector.ini file.

It's not an issue really, just feedback for clean up purposes.

I spent some time running v105/106/103. I used 105 and 106 for a few days. Other than the already known shadow bug in 106 nothing stood out. I ran both again today, outdoor/indoor/dungeon w/out issue.

Boris, THOUSANDS of people are using your mods. While this community here at your site is rather small, between places like Reddit, theNexus sites, and the GTA sites, I don't think it will be hard to find the support you need to keep doing what you are doing, without it putting a strain on you or your bank account.

Tell us what you need to assist you with your work.

We'll find a way to make it happen.

Fuck, for all the good you've done for these gaming communities, we could probably start a Kickstarter campaign.

But, seriously, think about what parts you need to make your work environment ideal. Need a GPU? PC? Laptop? Motherboard? What specs? What brand?

Give us a shipping address.

I have been working in IT for over 20 years, I'm sure many of us are in similar situations. I have BOXES of parts, new, used, all kinds of shit. I also get components at wholesale. Between me and a thousand other fans, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't have EVERYTHING you need to facilitate your work.