TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

EDIT1 file was updated to fix ALT+TAB switching, i hope. Reload it.
EDIT2 file was updated to fix antialiasing issues. Reload it.
EDIT3 file was updated to fix SSAO and DOF when AntiBSOD set to true. Reload it.
EDIT4 file was updated, now it include optimizations of version 0.106, speed hacks from Deus Ex HR and some new (AntiBSOD is working as speed hack also). It's important to test if some new bugs appear or similar to 0.105 or 0.106 version (save game for such area would be nice)
EDIT5 file was updated to fix shadow and specular bugs. Reload it.
EDIT6 file was updated to fix alt+tab problems with leaves. Reload it.
EDIT7 file was updated to fix red objects issue and added ATI support the same way as it was in old versions. Reload it.

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim (TES Skyrim)

Graphic mod ENBSeries 0.109 BETA

This is test version of the mod, actually version 0.103, but with NVidia vendor hack enabled (by game) and used by the mod, so it's faster (but not such fast as 0.108). I'm asking to test this version in different game locations and quality setting (alt+tab also), if it work properly, same as 0.103 or 0.102 mods, with ssao, ssil, depth of field effects. If the bug is same as in version 0.103 or 0.102, ignore and do not post such information here.

NVidia only! I don't believe this will work on ATI/AMD cards with depth based effects (ssao, dof), but at least it will run without underwater and grass artifacts of latest game patch. May be i'll upgrade pc to test with ATI or may be not (don't want to spend 600$ for this, i'm not a gamer or fool).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

Thanks, this is just great. I'll do some testing as soon as I'm finished with work.

Actually, I couldn't resist giving 0.109 a quick spin and my god, does it work and look brilliant! The performance is a lot better than with 0.102, and at least my setup looked exactly the same. Didn't try SSAO yet, but at least DOF works perfectly. Superb work, once again!

Intel C2D 6550 + GTX560.

Alright, ALT+TAB doesn't seem to work properly in-game, although it does work in the main menu. I can switch to desktop, but not back to game. I'm on crappy old 32-bit Vista.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'll try this with my AMD setup and report back any way. Thanks Boris.

@ Mindflux: To get back in game try Ctrl+Alt+Del, then hit Escape.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

I tested this version and I cant seem to get SSAO working? Or maybe it just is a different quality for me? I"m not used to using presets.

The performance is definitely great, and I see all the proper visual cues such as the subsurface scattering and the like (I'm using the config
that comes bundled with 109 by the way). Can I use a .102 userconfig with this version or is it too different? If I can, I'll use that as a benchmark
for testing.

I definitely feel the performance from the vendor hack, but yeah like you said, not as much as .108 or .105(?). But its definitely there.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Unreal Warfare: Thanks for the tip chap, but it's still no-go, unless there's a special trick I don't get? If I try to switch to Skyrim I can see a window frame with the name Skyrim, but the image never comes on. Mouse pointer also goes haywire, and I have to kill the TESV process to get it working again.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Mindflux: I just tried it and it worked for me bud.

Alt Tab out of the game to do whatever you need to do, Alt Tab back in, then press Ctrl+Alt+Del, then at the blue menu screen hit Escape. That should bring the game back into full screen view.

Performance on AMD 965BE @ 4ghz and XFX HD6870? Not really any different from 0.102 except with Depth of Field set to true it didn't work (but I still got the performance decrease as if it was using it). Didn't notice any issues with grass etc though I'll test this more thoroughly later when I get back from Thaiboxing as it could have been a mistake on my part and I don't have the time to do this right now.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

There is some trick with alt+tab. I have to call it 2 times. 1st I got only borded black window but then I press alt+ab once again, select my TES application from all opened apps and it finaly works.

About 109. Test it with Zoners High Performance ENB.
My gpu is radeon 6930. It looks playable. I`m at solitude right now and there is night but no issue in compration with 108. Looking forward...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Subsneer: That's how it used to work for me too with 0.102, but now even that trick doesn't do it.

Shingouki: I'm using my own 0.102 setup, works fine and I can see no differences.

For same scene I got (injector only, fps limiter ON with 25):
103 - 15 fps
108 - 22 fps
109 - 18 fps

I still can't seem to get SSAO working...even with an older config. I wonder why?

Also, I got a weird bug with blood. Some of the blood seems to disappear in v 109. See photo here

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/122240.

It's a minor bug, but it has some impact.