TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

Here's a bug for you Boris.

http://i.imgur.com/vJmVa.jpg

Look at the waterfalls to the right, at the base of the waterfall, instead of whitewater, you get some sort of merging between the whitewater texture and the rock texture behind it. Many whitewater areas are also rather dark, instead of white...but I think thats been an ongoing enb bug, yes?

Here's the same location w/out ENB:

http://i.imgur.com/JsgXT.jpg

The issue is much more pronounced in-game than these screens show, i'll try to find one that is more apparent.

Bug is caused by SSAO, and can be made worse with MSAA.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Tapioks :
Strange, FPS counter working for me.
Same results with this injector (even slightly better) than with wrapper, for the first time.
New injector version, Boris ?
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

chidosity wrote:UW - try removing SMAA from the skyrim directory, and disable all AA/AF/AO - everything, from nvidia drivers, basically dumb down everything, and see what you get. I just loaded up your director's cut config and it ran fine in 109 for me.
I don't have SMAA or anything like that in the directory. I have everything in my AMD drivers set to application controlled. It runs fine just Depth of Field is a no go. It doesn't kick in despite getting the performance hit.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Unreal Warfare wrote:
chidosity wrote:UW - try removing SMAA from the skyrim directory, and disable all AA/AF/AO - everything, from nvidia drivers, basically dumb down everything, and see what you get. I just loaded up your director's cut config and it ran fine in 109 for me.
I don't have SMAA or anything like that in the directory. I have everything in my AMD drivers set to application controlled. It runs fine just Depth of Field is a no go. It doesn't kick in despite getting the performance hit.
Eeer 1.09 is tailored to NVIDA, i think Boris is using some NV Vendor hacks for DirectX to get acess to the depth buffer or wahtnot. So stuff not working on AMD was to be expected.

Samurai_Smartie wrote:
Unreal Warfare wrote:
Eeer 1.09 is tailored to NVIDA, i think Boris is using some NV Vendor hacks for DirectX to get acess to the depth buffer or wahtnot. So stuff not working on AMD was to be expected.
Yeah, original post says DoF/SSAO most likely shouldn't work on AMD.
NVidia only! I don't believe this will work on ATI/AMD cards with depth based effects (ssao, dof), but at least it will run without underwater and grass artifacts of latest game patch. May be i'll upgrade pc to test with ATI or may be not (don't want to spend 600$ for this, i'm not a gamer or fool).

Is there a way to fix refraction being invisible with active anti-aliasing? Also, I get super transparent water like you can see to the ground of a deep lake which you normally cannot with vanilla. (As I said Nvidia GTX 580.)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I can't work now on fixing bugs of game patch, also some other bugs may appear, because with older versions i fixed them by drawing or non depth information for some additional objects, with vendor hacks this is entirely on Bugthesda side. Bug with refraction is unknown, don't know where to look at. And bug with waterfalls particles perhaps not related to mod 0.109, it's should be the same with 0.103, because per object changes are not modified in this beta (haven't seen such problem myself).

The transparent water and refraction bugs have been there since the very first enb Skyrim version. :(

EDIT Okay, I've found out that your SSAO method is causing the transparent water issue. When enb SSAO is turned off the water is fine.
Last edited by Phnx on 02 May 2012, 13:04, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Samurai_Smartie wrote:
Unreal Warfare wrote:
I'm well aware of that. Read my first post in this thread (first page). I quite clearly stated I was going to test it with an AMD setup and "I'll try it anyway".

I am still going to leave my feedback for Boris in the event he might know how to do something about it.

But thanks anyway.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Phnx wrote:The transparent water and refraction bugs have been there since the very first enb Skyrim version. :(

EDIT Okay, I've found out that your SSAO method is causing the transparent water issue. When enb SSAO is turned off the water is fine.
And they only happen when you alt tab and stuff doesnt get properly loaded.

So, less alt tab!