TES Skyrim SE 0.325

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.325

Boris - Yes, I know what you mean. I wanted to abandon modifying the SE version, but you did update ;) Thank you again for adding the fog values.

If it's not a secret, what kind of game will it be ?

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Guzio
I cant answer now.

Hi Boris. Thanks for adding the fog paramters in the latest update!

I have a Bug Report: In interiors, the day parameter is always set to 1, so whenever you are inside a building, ENB always thinks it is day time, even if it is 11PM at night outside.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Chavolatra
Square Enix put Denuvo to all their games now, even very old ports from XBox360 which i want to replay again, but not interested to buy the game with this DRM. And i cant modify cracked games, because they are almost always not latest versions and security risk.

Pritster5
Thanks, but there is no way to get time of the day now in interiors, the only thing i can do is try to get time from colors like did in very old versions, its not stable by result. So, i forcing interior time to day.

EDIT: hmm, but why not? If now just this option available, i can use it for approximate time detection.

Hi Boris. Can you give me an idea on what is involved porting Reshade fx to ENB. And if parameters like time of day would be available?
Also does ENB have any concept/awareness of the horizon? I'm considering porting an effect like this.

https://github.com/crosire/reshade-shad ... pthHaze.fx

Mainly for the depth buffer fogging which i'm a huge fan of. My knowledge of shader programming is very limited and I would need to invest some time but I am an accomplished OO programmer.

*master*

Hi Boris

Do you think that point light control and those Sun rays from Old Skyrim ENB will be possible in SE ?

PhoenixVivid ENB for SSE / Phoenix Cinematic ENB for Fallout 4
Imaginarium ENB for SSE / Insanity ENB for Skyrim LE
NCW ENB for Fallout 4 / Somber Phantasy ENB for SSE

My Nexus Page

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

phoenixfabricio
It is possible, but there is no reason to do that, startup time will increase very much and performance will be much worse in general, game will be same as dx9 version.

rcdcce
There are several shaders like that already for ENBSeries, for example in GTA4. You will be dissapointed by it, because transparent objects in Skyrim drawed in very usual way like most games do, so they dont have depth (in old Skyrim its possible because i did alpha depth). It means many modded hairs, fire, all other particles will be wrongly masked by depth of field. Skyrim itself do have this shader too and it always visible at foggy or rainy weather (personally i hate it, its computation must be much more complicated to remove bugs and only for hdr).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Implemented fake interior time of the day detection which still not work in all cases and not exactly the time, but at least allow to separate day and night.

Thanks so much for this!

*sensei*

So nice to have ENB SSAO/SSIL again, and the other new effects! Will have to look at tweaking my setup with day/night separation for interiors.

Happy holidays Boris, and thanks for this excellent gift. :)