TES Skyrim SE 0.325

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.325

Nope, its not the mod doing. Its bug in meshes. Discussed many times for old skyrim.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Is this caused by ENB? It goes away when I don't use it.
ImageThe Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2018.01.03 - 14.34.51.92 by branden korth, on Flickr

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If you adjust properties of the fog or sky, then definetly such bug will occur, because sky do not have fog applied in the game.

Often the color difference is a good thing. So long as the sky is always the lighter one.

Alright Boris, I did what you suggested and tested bloom with your official enbbloom.fx and enbeffect.fx files (I actually deleted everything from my enb preset except for enbseries.ini and used your default ENB files) and while I had to use higher values to get a visible difference, setting AmountInteriorDay to 2.00 is still slightly weaker than setting both AmountInteriorDay and AmountInteriorNight to 1.00. The difference is subtle since your bloom doesn't react as strongly to small increases, but if you look at the dark coals for example you can see the difference.

I also noticed by playing around with high bloom values that the whole image is affected by it in a different way than the bloom I have in the preset I'm using. Not sure if that is simply different implementations of bloom or if that is not supposed to happen, just wanted to mention it.

The whole reason I was suspecting something is off with bloom was that some fireplaces are extremely bright whereas others look totally fine, despite all having the same interior time of day and the exact same bloom settings. Here is Breezehome, Belathor's General Goods Store, Arcadia's Alchemy Shop and the Bannered Mare in comparison, as you can clearly see, only the Bannered Mare looks okay, all the other ones have fire that is far too bright. Such a big difference between different interior fireplaces shouldn't be the case, right?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris - Sorry for the reddit link, but one of the users reported this problem with the latest binaries (he can't register on the enbdev forum) : https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/com ... e_weather/

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

@ENBSeries

Hey Boris,

It might be naive suggestion but since the ENB panel can track the current ToD influence (I am talking about the statistics panel that says "0.73 Sunset" and "0.27 Night"), can't you just store that value for Night to a variable before going into interiors and see if it is greater than 0? That would mean it is Night since only two ToD categories can be active at a time. And you could use that to seperate Night/Day in interiors.

Basically what I am saying is to just use the Night/Dawn/Sunrise/Day/etc. statistics to decide if it is Day or Night and make the interiors match that by referring to the outdoor Night/Day statistics.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

El-Rizzo
Some fire in game have additive blending, some usual alpha blending and its huge difference by intensity.
Yes you right, i found the bug in the interpolation values, when interiornight=1-day instead of 1-interiorday. Thanks for digging in this.

Guzio
Thanks, fixing it now (negative values used in game, so stupid).

Pritster5
This is hard to implement without bugs, because sometime false detection occurs while game loading, it resets on using game menus, world map and of course if game is loaded after playing in other place or at first run. I did such thing for Fallout3/NV and its very buggy there (when open some boxes especially), in skyrim things even worse.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Fixed bugs with interior night values and some particles and volumetric fogs with negative values.

Hey Boris, just wanted to know how and why having your binary alone installed would cause performance issues. I used to use ENB for SE before since I was a huge fan of it back on the original Skyrim, and I loved the effects it brought even to SE. However, as I was using ENB for SE, I had experienced massive fps drops in certain areas (10-18 fps). Thinking it was the preset I used, I decided to switch to a version of the preset that only had color-correction on (No DOF/SSAO). I still had the same amount of lag. I then switched to using only the base .dlls and files that came with the default Wrapper Version 0.325, and there was still a drop, despite no effects being present on the screen. Without ENB installed however, I would get a constant 60 fps in all areas.