Please use english language
It is currently 18 Feb 2018, 05:11

All times are UTC

Forum rules

new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.325
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2018, 12:18 
*sensei*

Boris - thanks for the update.

E ENB Rustic Weathers for SE
EWIs Skyrim Overhaul for SE

Tomoko
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2018, 16:19 

ENBSeries
Hi Boris,

I have a bug where some particle effects are not being properly controlled by ENB. I have attached a picture to better explain the issue.

The BLUE circle is smoke that is controlled by ENB's PARTICLE category.

The RED circle is smoke that is NOT controlled by ENB.

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2018, 17:41 
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Its unfixable from my side, even worse than in old skyrim, the same shaders applied to objects which are totally different by type. Maybe Mindflux will do particle patch.

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2018, 18:11 

I wanted to report some issues related to the letterbox effect. The following pictures show the problem:

https://imgur.com/a/AE2su

I also wanted to ask if it's possible to implement the water settings like in Oldrim for better transparency (as shown in the last picture).

As other users have already reported, I have the problem with major fps drops (around 15) while using the ENB without any effect enabled, too. That wasn't the case in Oldrim for some reason.

Thanks for your continuous work and dedication!

Edit: Forgot to mention that the letterbox issues only appear underwater.

Last edited by LoD on 06 Jan 2018, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2018, 18:30 

Pritster5

Some .esp and mesh configs will need to be standardized across any vanilla and mod assets in order to allow them interact with ENB as we expect them to, something in that particular asset is different than the ENB lit smoke.

Something I am dying to see made for SE is 3D cloud objects made - .esp and mesh configured - to interact with sunlight and the volumetric light system (something like the smoke lit by ENB, but blocking the volumetric light, maybe). Some time ago I messed around with one of the 3D cloud mods switching models to something else (Farmhouses in this case. Very amusing to see the mod spawning floating farmhouses around Skyrim, I must say) to test how it would interact with the volumetric lighting in particular, and it actually worked since the meshes were made to block the volumetric rays appropriately! Well, kind of. In the form of farmhouses instead of clouds, at least.

LoD

Do the water edges appear like that in every weather? I usually see that happening in weathers (be it vanilla or modded) that have fog set to start too close, that can only be remedied if you set the fog to start further away.

The letterboxes are outside my knowledge, I'm not sure if they can be drawn in a pass after the UI is drawn.

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2018, 19:33 

Regarding the performance issue, I can confirm that ENB without any effects enabled still drains some fps, I noticed this in Fallout 4, where I was only using ENBoost and completely disabled visual effects by setting "UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics= " to true and also setting "UseEffect= " to false under [GLOBAL] in enbseries.ini which got generated on first run.

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2018, 20:46 
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Pritster5
Um, do you have the particle patch for SSE installed? If yes, are you using any mods that modify the fire sources?

flickr; twitter

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2018, 21:24 

Dante_Draven

You're right about that, that's the reason why I created the mod Water's Edge Fix, but it's a compatibility nightmare since every weather mod requires it's own patch. I guess you could achieve the effect by a simple script, but I don't have any scripting experience.

Sadly, you can't have dense fogs if you do that, so it would be nice to achieve it via enb. I thought Oldrim already had this function but I could be wrong.

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2018, 21:38 

Mindflux

Yes I do have your particle patch install and no I have no mods modifying fire effects.

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2018, 22:12 
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Well that is then peculiar because on my clean install with just 0.325 and the particle patch installed I get this:

flickr; twitter

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next