TES Skyrim SE 0.383

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TES Skyrim SE 0.383

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim SE (SSE)

Fixed incompatibility with some presets by forcing day and night exterior values for interiors. Added wind blow particles for snowy places to [particle] category with lighting influence. Modified water shader for underwater side of surface. Something else fixed from reported issues, i forgot now.

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.383

ENBSeries wrote:The Elder Scrolls Skyrim SE (SSE)

Fixed incompatibility with some presets by forcing day and night exterior values for interiors. Added wind blow particles for snowy places to [particle] category with lighting influence. Modified water shader for underwater side of surface. Something else fixed from reported issues, i forgot now.
Nice, but would nicer would be know which presets are involved.
So. I hope ENB authors will sign somehow that info...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6435 You can try ask there, no idea which preset is that

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That ENB is PRT - Photo-realistic Tamriel.

Boris - Thanks for an update:)
One more thing I forgot about. Is it possible, that if we turn on "EnableSunGlare" in the effect section, the in-game sunglare and a lensflares will be automatically turned off? Or maybe as in Oldrim, you can add a intensity parameter to the sky section.

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Guzio
Yes, i guess, just need to not forget to do this later.

Guzio wrote:That ENB is PRT - Photo-realistic Tamriel.
That' all. Okay. Haven't used it.

Thanks Rudy!

ENBSeries wrote:The Elder Scrolls Skyrim SE (SSE)

Fixed incompatibility with some presets by forcing day and night exterior values for interiors.
Can you tell me what you mean with this? Reason I ask is with some quick testing of interiors. My day time interiors are a lot brighter but, nights are the same. If I adjust enbeffect interior setting to darker day then when at night the interiors are really dark.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Starting from version 0.371 i did that all those TimeOfDay parameters in shaders have 0.0 for interiors and ENightDayFactor must be used instead of them for interiors only. Before 0.371 things looked same way as now with recent update with only difference in the evening and morning interiors, because night=1-day swapped with day=1-night cause logically night have around the same darkness, but day have brighter levels at midday and less at horizon position of the sun. If shaders are made properly, they not have issue. If shaders do read TimeOfDay for interiors - they are wrong, but i fixed now to make them work, but utilzing just day and night parameters from TimeOfDay for interiors, others (sunrise, sunset, etc) are still zero for interiors.

ENBSeries wrote:Starting from version 0.371 i did that all those TimeOfDay parameters in shaders have 0.0 for interiors and ENightDayFactor must be used instead of them for interiors only. Before 0.371 things looked same way as now with recent update with only difference in the evening and morning interiors, because night=1-day swapped with day=1-night cause logically night have around the same darkness, but day have brighter levels at midday and less at horizon position of the sun. If shaders are made properly, they not have issue. If shaders do read TimeOfDay for interiors - they are wrong, but i fixed now to make them work, but utilzing just day and night parameters from TimeOfDay for interiors, others (sunrise, sunset, etc) are still zero for interiors.
Gotcha, thanks Boris.

*master*

I'm getting flickering in waterfalls with 0.383..... :shock:

https://i.imgur.com/KAlGRxj.png

The flickering occurs in the botton region of the waterfall (this place is near HalfMoon Mill), when moving the camera up and down.

EDIT: I also noticed very dark water particles during rain/overcast weathers (I'm using Obsidian Weathers mod):

Default 0.50 Lighting influence: https://i.imgur.com/HKfCBQK.png

Lighting Influence set to 2.0: https://i.imgur.com/IFiOVt3.png

Maybe something to fix to bring back the white water particles ?
Last edited by phoenixfabricio on 01 Jun 2019, 04:52, edited 2 times in total.

PhoenixVivid ENB for SSE / Phoenix Cinematic ENB for Fallout 4
Imaginarium ENB for SSE / Insanity ENB for Skyrim LE
NCW ENB for Fallout 4 / Somber Phantasy ENB for SSE

My Nexus Page