TES Skyrim 0.319

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.319

Make a video of the problem.

A video would be hassle :o , if you have any suggestions I can try? Then maybe I'll take a recording if nothing works :)

edit:

I enabled multiple weathers and it resolved the flickering on exteriors, it's reduced my frame rate sadly. What does it do?

edit:

Fixed the problem, used the STEP guide for an explanation on the settings. Thanks for replying Boris, much appreciated :D

*sensei*

jt_uk wrote:A video would be hassle :o , if you have any suggestions I can try? Then maybe I'll take a recording if nothing works :)
Guessing what your problem could be would also be a hassle.
Why have other people do the work, dude?

Yeah I kinda came to that conclusion after I resolved the problem. At least I was polite about it and said thanks to Boris for replying.

*master*

XG417 wrote:Hey guys. I need some help.
I downloaded this version of ENB, but it always crashes on the Game Launcher. I can't even run the game itself, the Skyrim Launcher just straight-up gives an error. The only time it runs is when I remove d3d9.dll from the directory. I tried a lot of things to try and get it to work already - fiddled with the settings and the .ini files, downloaded ENBoost, the DirectX Runtime, ENBHelper... Nothing worked out so far. I've already ran out of ideas so I just posted here to ask.
Thanks in advance, and apologies if this has been posted before or am posting in the wrong section!

My specs if anyone needs it:
- Windows 10
- Intel core i7-7700HQ
- 8GB RAM
- NVidia GeForce GTX1050
Just as a sort of FYI, I found that MS' newest AV can block enb's d3d9.dll. For now, I have a folder exclusion for skyrim. I'll try adding individual files later, but at least skyrim doesn't crash immediately after launch now. It's a bit odd because it was never a problem until I rebuilt skyrim. Or maybe there was an update at the same time...