TES Skyrim 0.318

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.318

Time to make Skyrim great again :)
after a long pause it is great to get into the feeling once again

hi,

there are flashing lights on the world map (day and night). "AutoAmb" On.

It's just me or some of you have this problem too.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

For me everything is o.k. with the map.

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Okay, i'll make another preventive code for next release which try to ignore world map if it's detected.

One more thing, I've been playing for a few hours now, and I'm having some random crashes.

I know crashes is very relative, but before using the latest version of the enb rarely my game crash.

if there's anything I can help with.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Torres25x
All you can do is to test older builds and i post them here (but testing means really compare current official for crashes to tests, because mistake level of such random crash testing is huge). For example this

EDIT: file deleted

Gave the latest release a spin tonight and everything seemed hunky dory for me. Didn't have any issues with the map, as well. Thanks again for sharing your work, Boris, and looking forward to utilizing the new parameters!

Boris,

I tested the game for over 3 hours, playing and tweaks and the only problem was when "AutoAmb" is active.

Test1 (I do not know what exactly changed) = Worse than the last update, when AutoAmb is active I had the same problems as Guzio with sync and frame, the game crash when I try to enter a cave, to loot a dead boby. doing tweaks in the weather or in the sky.

To be sure, I removed some mods and started a new game using the latest update without "AutoAmb". The game worked normal with no problems. No crashes or any other strange situation. When I activate the "AutoAmb" my game crash.

There is no specific situation when my game crash (I know this may be that my game is broken) but this only happens when "autoamb" is active.

(I do not know if I have some mod climate or lights that may have some kind of incompatibility with autoamb)

I do not use any overlay like MSI AfterB or gforce experience when I was testing the game.

I used different enb presets to test the stability of my game:

Antique Dragon ENB 308 = No problem.
Aeon ENB 315 = No problem.
Usually I use Rudy ENB NLVA last update 315 = No problems

Now when I use Rudy ENB with the last update of the enb with the autoamb active I have problems.

If needed I put my inifiles or my enblocal.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Torres25x
What videocard do you have and version of drivers?
I can only give you more tests, because what i did is must be supported for any normal hardware. Did you try set EnableOcclusionCulling=true in enblocal.ini, if crash occurs in older versions without autoambient?
Test attached versions not 3 hours each, but if you notice crashes with autoambient enabled while running them, ignore any other glitches.

EDIT: file deleted

NVIDIA GTX 1070
Drive 387.92

EnableOcclusionCulling=true in my enblocal.ini - In previous tests was enabled

test1 = no probblem
test2 = no probblem

test3 = no problem but the visual is darker and even when i try to disable the aac nothing changes.
test4 = no problem but same test3

I load the same save every time and doing the same thing, I killed everyone in the city, loot all bodies, did some tweaks and no crashes.

Later, I'll play some more.