GTA San Andreas 0.313

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

GTA San Andreas 0.313

GTA San Andreas (GTASA)

Graphic mod ENBSeries 0.313

This version mostly made for modders who want to add new features. Added external shaders for water, vehicles, underwater, sky, environment map as blurred sky, separated depth of field from prepass shader. Added normal and depth textures to already existing shaders. Changed code of vehicle shaders and reflection, changed lighting of vehicles, removed parameters which modify and control vehicle parameters, so now they allow to make custom materials in external shader. Changed water code, added slow procedural causitcs, simple parallax, filtered it from ssao. Added underwater effects with caustics and various fades. Added dithering to the sky to decrease color banding. Added parameter to toggle off game color filter. Fixed aspect ratio bug of sun, moon, stars and glowing sprites. Added sun, moon, stars parameters to control size and intensity. Added soft particles with fast and slower modes. Alpha channel of normal map is now can be filled by mask data from external shaders, so it can disable post processing effects and ssao or can apply custom effects to peds, vehicles, water or exclude them calculations, for example for rain or clouds. Added time fade parameter for depth of field. Added parameter to capture reflection from last frame.
Changed code of enbhelper.dll to read time of the day and weather parameters for both 1.0US and Steam 3.0 versions of game. Added parameter of weather and sun direction to external shaders.

There is no depth of field code now as external shader, just an example to visualize normal map in world space. Download enbeffectprepass.fx for Skyrim contained in many presets and rename it to enbdepthoffield.fx. For example there is Matso depth of field.

SAMP unsupported and it's not because i'm so ignorant, but because it hooks d3d functions and don't give them back, i can't receive required data

*master*

Re: GTA San Andreas 0.313

Thanks for making this for us, Boris.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Did optional parameter for aspect ratio fix. Improved ssao filter on edges. Removed some debugging code linked to temp f1 variable.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Fixed bugs with darkened vehicles and peds sometime when shadow is enabled, decreased ssao/ssil artifacts on distance and in fog, added simple example how to get minimum required data in enbsky.fx shader, uv, position, direction.

*master*

Thanks Boris! It's a good time to learn HLSL and write own shaders ;)

I know that Win10 is crap. But someone run the newest version on Win10? I have problem with versions above 0.158. I have "creators update" and almost latest graphics driver and no crapware, I guess. I've used the fix from MMGE and it seems to not be working for me. Any help?

My settings for GTA V
Like it on Facebook

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Fixed bugs with normals generated from depth, changed their space to non projected, made changes to enbvehicle.fx accordingly.

Thanks for update, Boris. Still no lightvector? is it possible?
*sorry for my english lol

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Why not fake it, Diccc? Very easy with given data.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If i could capture sun direction, then would do it already.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Changed code of enbhelper.dll to read time of the day and weather parameters for both 1.0US and Steam 3.0 versions of game. Added parameter of weather to external shaders.

If you have a crash at start or when game map is loaded, try to remove new enbhelper.dll (it is in "enbseries" folder) and compare. Then report here.