TES Skyrim SE 0.310

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.310

Kesta wrote:Hi people,

For anyone still having issue with broken time of day detection (mine used to be stuck at an arbitrary day + sunrise value), if steam and your game are installed under program files, try moving everything into an independant folder.
I can't guarantee this is a definitive solution (I made a complete uninstall/reinstall to move the whole thing, so maybe there was something else wrong. But I had the issue day 1 after installing the game under program file last week and trying ENB 0.310 shortly after), but it worked for me. Probably worth mentionning that I'm on Windows 10 (brand new computer... :D )
Unfortunately I've got this issue, too, but haven't been able to resolve it. Tried the latest ENB straight from Boris' site, even just as default (no changes to the files at all) and my TOD is still stuck at 0.91 Daytime and 0.09 Dawn. :(

Dheim wrote:

For anyone still having issue with broken time of day detection (mine used to be stuck at an arbitrary day + sunrise value), if steam and your game are installed under program files, try moving everything into an independant folder.
I can't guarantee this is a definitive solution (I made a complete uninstall/reinstall to move the whole thing, so maybe there was something else wrong. But I had the issue day 1 after installing the game under program file last week and trying ENB 0.310 shortly after), but it worked for me. Probably worth mentionning that I'm on Windows 10 (brand new computer... :D )
Unfortunately I've got this issue, too, but haven't been able to resolve it. Tried the latest ENB straight from Boris' site, even just as default (no changes to the files at all) and my TOD is still stuck at 0.91 Daytime and 0.09 Dawn. :(
Just edited my message. This is actually most likely due to one of your mod altering the Sun's max position (I guess ENB the sun's position is what ENB use to detect TOD). Majestic Mountains have a plugin that do that. Just disable the plugin (it is the standalone plugin named SunDaytime_something. Depending on your install choices, there might be two of them), as it doesn't do anything else.

Kesta wrote:
Dheim wrote:

Just edited my message. This is actually most likely due to one of your mod altering the Sun's max position (I guess ENB the sun's position is what ENB use to detect TOD). Majestic Mountains have a plugin that do that. Just disable the plugin (it is the standalone plugin named SunDaytime_something. Depending on your install choices, there might be two of them), as it doesn't do anything else.
Yep! That was the problem. Thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Boris...are you planning on updating the ENB for SKyrim SE at all?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, but i'm busy

That is very reasuring to know !

I'm sure you have mixed feelings about investing time on a game you already done so much for, only in a different engine. Still it is very much appreciated by a whole lot of people, both "old" and new.

If it is not too early to, is it possible to estimate what other features we might still see on SE? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a return of that sweet mist, SE feels so dry without it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

There are no other features, game differ much from old Skyrim, it is very hard to make anything close to my old mod for this one, thanks to Bugthesda.

*master*

This is great news Boris. A lot of us switched to win10 and it has crippled our Oldrim builds greatly. Seems more then ever we are having to make the jump to SE.

Just know a lot of peeps don't post here are rooting for you and a SE enb. So if you dont read or hear it, you are appreciated.

Cheers!

*master*

Hi Boris,
Is it possible to have both, the enb and skyrim textures (enb bloom/adaptation and skyrim bloom/adaptation textures) available for use at the same time? not depending on the selection of "use original post process". like in old skyrim?
i really want to give skyrim SE a try again sometime... , but don't feel like it without this.
Some of the best ENBs back then where using a combination of both textures, using original imagespace/tonemap as a base, like kyos K ENBs etc.
additionally to artistic value (mixing bloom, i just love it) I found it to be the best method to preserve the maximum of balance across the game (mostly because everyone is modding in CK and uses imagespace values that are balanced against lighting values of objects for example).
pretty please? :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No, i will not do this, because Skyrim SE uses different type of adaptation totally incompatible with mine. Two channels texture vs one channel. You can do all the same what game have via mod features and it's silly to request what is already worse.