TES Skyrim SE 0.309 BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.309 BETA

DSR working fine for me too in SkyrimSE. Doesn't want to work with F4 though.

TAA works good in this game, can't really tell the difference in 1080p or 1440p.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TreyM wrote: I have a version of Vintage Film Looks created completely on ENB for SSE. I adapted the work of L00 (PRC Dev) to the SSE .309 binary. Should drop sometime today. From what I can tell, a lot, if not all the shader code from Fallout 4 ENB's work here as well.
Been looking for it on Nexus. Hope you decide to release something as I enjoy your work, especially Hampton as you know :)

Somewhat waiting for more tools right now. Been playing a lot with both ENB and ReShade but for those of us on the non-coding side its a bit limited.

Love Marty McFly's DOF though and using that extensively. There are two bloom shaders available but neither of them seem to have much in the way of options. Pretty spoiled with Skyrim at this point.

Been thinking about porting my personal preset that I used with CoT 5 back in Classic/LE to SSE, but can I just drop in the files, or is some further adaptation/editing required, along with some technical details?

*master*

wolfgrimdark wrote:
TreyM wrote: I have a version of Vintage Film Looks created completely on ENB for SSE. I adapted the work of L00 (PRC Dev) to the SSE .309 binary. Should drop sometime today. From what I can tell, a lot, if not all the shader code from Fallout 4 ENB's work here as well.
Been looking for it on Nexus. Hope you decide to release something as I enjoy your work, especially Hampton as you know :)

Somewhat waiting for more tools right now. Been playing a lot with both ENB and ReShade but for those of us on the non-coding side its a bit limited.

Love Marty McFly's DOF though and using that extensively. There are two bloom shaders available but neither of them seem to have much in the way of options. Pretty spoiled with Skyrim at this point.
It's ready to release, I just have to get my buddy Ed to take some pictures for it. If you'd like me send you the release, hit me up on the Nexus with a PM.

EDIT: sent you a PM on the nexus with the link.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TreyM

I'm quite interested in as well :)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*master*

wolfgrimdark wrote:

If you are looking for the VFT stuff, Luminous ENB on Nexus has them in his preset. Check it out. Looks pretty good also.

*master*

Oyama wrote:TreyM

I'm quite interested in as well :)
Sent you a PM here on the ENB forum

Hey TreyM, Do you think you could send me a link of your enb preset please? Im a huge fan of the PRC preset for Fallout 4 and would love a chance to have a tinker with something similar on Skyrim SE.

*master*

ashtonmachine96 wrote:Hey TreyM, Do you think you could send me a link of your enb preset please? Im a huge fan of the PRC preset for Fallout 4 and would love a chance to have a tinker with something similar on Skyrim SE.
It *should* come out today. I'm still waiting on my friend, EDCVBNM from the Nexus to take the screenshots of all the filmstock options. I'll let everyone here know when it drops. :)

TreyM wrote:
ashtonmachine96 wrote:Hey TreyM, Do you think you could send me a link of your enb preset please? Im a huge fan of the PRC preset for Fallout 4 and would love a chance to have a tinker with something similar on Skyrim SE.
It *should* come out today. I'm still waiting on my friend, EDCVBNM from the Nexus to take the screenshots of all the filmstock options. I'll let everyone here know when it drops. :)
Awesome! Cheers mate :D