TES Skyrim 0.304 ENBoost

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.304 ENBoost

Hazado wrote:With the latest version ENBoost the FPS limiter doesn't seem to work for me.

enblocal.ini - http://pastebin.com/81mKDjGk

Let me know if you need something else.
It only works for me if I use EnableUnsafeFixes=true, under [THREADS]. The ENB FPS limiter has always been "iffy" for me in previous versions... Sometimes it works, other times it randomly locks my FPS at half (or less) what I set it to.

EnableUnsafeFixes=true fixes these issues, and the FPS limiter always works with that setting. I know Boris doesn't recommend using EnableUnsafeFixes=true because it is known to introduce one (albeit minor) bug into the game, and there may yet exist other, unknown consequences. However, EnableUnsafeFixes=true seems to fix more than it breaks for me, so I will continue using it until something really bad happens. (I don't care about losing my save. I restart almost weekly, anyways! lol) :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.304 ENBoost

Instead of restarting the game you must restart your PC frequently, because errors are accumulated and precision lost very fast, thanks to Bugthesda. I will not look at fps limiter code any more, there is nothing to fix, it's perfect.