TES Skyrim 0.303 ENBoost

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.303 ENBoost

@boris
in my current preset and overall i am having difficulties balancing for contrast in shadows created by skylighting. there are ways to do it, but it would mean a completely different preset look.
i remembered your Dragons Dogma Skylighting Contrast parameter. is it possible to include this to skyrim, too? that would be amazing!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TwoArmedMan15
I don't know about it, but probably it will not work properly with ENBoost.

benhat
Mayb.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yesteday i lost many hours trying to find why the heck fps limiter have discrete waiting time, even if i don't have anything on my pc, do not install any programs or drivers and this issue appears very rarely (but when it happens, i'm trying every idea to find what is wrong, while i can). Well, failed again to fix it, the only important thing i have found is that high precision time functions only in fps limiter code do not work properly, their precision equal to low precision time function timeGetTime, it's 6 fps precision at 36.3 fps. One guy on the forum wrote that Steam beta caused stuttering for him, so may be it's the case, i don't know. Random bugs in other drivers may be the case, but why happen just in my long cycle, i don't know. Using the same high precision timing functions right after waiting cycle works fine, even rdtsc intristic inside cycle acts the same low precision crap.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Finally i see the light in the tunnel :lol:. The issues with fps limiter some folks have and many other problems with ANY dx9 games at least have the reason. Now i just need to give the tests to buddies for testing with AMD videocards and WinXP, Win8 to find out is this bug Win7 or NVidia driver specific. There is a solution against it i can do, but it must be fixed from developers side (NVidia or M$), only paparazzi can press the issue hard enough to affect big corporations, who ignore single pervert like me.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Added fix for microstuttering, some physics and scripting issues, fps limiter bugs. This one is always enabled with the mod installed.

ENBSeries wrote:Version updated, download again
Added fix for microstuttering, some physics and scripting issues, fps limiter bugs. This one is always enabled with the mod installed.
Do you mean the FPS limiter is always enabled in this version?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No

ENBSeries wrote:No
Oh I see the Microstutter fix is always enabled. Was confused for a minute

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Removed previous fix, because it at least causing world map to not be movable by the mouse in top-bottom directions. Increasing timer precision leads to this? Bugthesda, you little motherfuckers, die already!

ENBSeries wrote:Version updated, download again
Removed previous fix, because it at least causing world map to not be movable by the mouse in top-bottom directions. Increasing timer precision leads to this? Bugthesda, you little motherfuckers, die already!
Boris, did you only remove the miccrostutter fix? I hope you kept the fixes to the frame limiter because I was aboiut to post that this is the best the ENB frame limiter has ever worked for me! In the past, the ENB frame limiter was always kind of spotty for me; sometimes it would lock the FPS at like half what I told it to. O_o With the recent fixes it works great; always locks the FPS at exactly what I set.