TES Skyrim 0.302

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.302

Thanks Boris for the input,

Using your ENB since year dot, never have I had this before and I know my Skyrim inside and out so needless to say this is brain frying me.

I'll look into possible Windows 7 shenanigans and report if I come up with anything.

*UPDATE*

Well checked windows updates, and nothing I can see has been updated in the past week or so for me and the game went mental after Feb 14th ...

Changed Nvidia drivers, but no difference. The game still jerks and barely loads (takes ages now for some reason) and it has nothing but an ENB added to it.

I apply the ENB frame counter and its still plummeting to 30 from 60 and sometimes goes into the twenties, this is on a new SSD drive as well. That alone is telling me straight away something is up.

I revised my ENBLocal, but I have been using the same one for a long time, and I have not changed anything that could cause this. For the record I tried your default one whilst referring to S.T.E.P. but to no avail.

Like you truly said Boris, from a fully working game to this something smells like Windows itself has altered in some way. Has any one else had this issue though ?

Looks like Skyrim is now done and dusted for me, as I am certainly not playing it without ENB.... :(
RAM : 8GB DDR3 800MHz
Sound : HyperCloud 7.1
VR : Rift

Obsidian Weathers and Luminous ENB.
ENB 0.402

Anybody can share link on the 302 binary? Thanks in advance.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jay_ombie
Dunno what to say...

Shadow_Boss
Use 0.305, they are almost same.

@Jay_ombie,

Try to force triple buffering with a 3rd party tool.

Or just use a "crapware" to substitute fps counter from ENB.
MSI Afterburner have some issues with Fallout and Oblivion in my experience, but it does work fine for Skyrim if you just want to keep an eye on framerate.