Dragon's Dogma 0.296

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: Dragon's Dogma 0.296

Grk wrote:Hey everyone,

As you can see I just made this account since I started playing DDDA as well and since I'm here means I am looking for a ENB Series as well, I wanted to download this one but eh I must be blind or something must be "wrong" (?) I guess because I can't find a download link, could someone tell me how to download this ENB series because I can't find the link (unless if it's in other thread) and the game looks fun so far and I would like to "edit" it just to make it look abit better :D .
http://enbdev.com/download_mod_dragonsdogma.htm

Just bookmark that link.

Grk

wanderjahr wrote:
Grk wrote:Hey everyone,

As you can see I just made this account since I started playing DDDA as well and since I'm here means I am looking for a ENB Series as well, I wanted to download this one but eh I must be blind or something must be "wrong" (?) I guess because I can't find a download link, could someone tell me how to download this ENB series because I can't find the link (unless if it's in other thread) and the game looks fun so far and I would like to "edit" it just to make it look abit better :D .
http://enbdev.com/download_mod_dragonsdogma.htm

Just bookmark that link.
Thanks alot

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, found what the problem is with not working high precision rendering, fixed.

Dro
You can't. Get another bloom shader, from old mods for other games or from users presets. If i remember, gta4 bloom is controlled by radius, but require a bit tweaking to make variable for that.

Dork
No. I don't care about people who have performance hit with hdr enabled, i'm making graphic mod for the game i like, not for creepy videocards. Max quality at all cost and may be later optimization and other useless things.