Dragon's Dogma 0.295

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Dragon's Dogma 0.295

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (DDDA)

Graphic mod ENBSeries 0.295

Fixed bugs, removed hair fix for ssao, improved visual quality of ambient occlusion and indirect lighting.
Don't forget to set everything to max in game video options.

Re: Dragon's Dogma 0.295

Can you give me a direct link to download? Difficult to navigate this website.

*master*

gpsoones wrote:Can you give me a direct link to download? Difficult to navigate this website.

Go here - http://enbdev.com/download_mod_dragonsdogma.htm - hover mouse on top of "v0.295", which is below all the text - its the download link. I know what you mean though. It took me a WHILE to figure out how to download files from this website. Links are practically invisible, but once you figure it out, the only thing that comes to mind is "Bah! How could I be so stupid...".
i7 8700K @ 5Ghz | ASUS Z370 Hero X WiFi | Corsair 16GB @ 3200Mhz | RTX 2070 Super @ 1950Mhz | Xonar DGX | 768GB NVMe SSD | 2TB HDD | Corsair 850W | LG 32GK850G-B 1440p 32' G-Sync 165Hz VA | Logitech G402 | Corsair K70 Rapidfire | Windows 10 LTSC 1809

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (DDDA)

Fixed bugs, removed hair fix for ssao, improved visual quality of ambient occlusion and indirect lighting.
Great! Thanks a lot!

You seem quite excited about this game. Care to share why? Do you think it has a lot of modding potential and replay-ability?
i7 8700K @ 5Ghz | ASUS Z370 Hero X WiFi | Corsair 16GB @ 3200Mhz | RTX 2070 Super @ 1950Mhz | Xonar DGX | 768GB NVMe SSD | 2TB HDD | Corsair 850W | LG 32GK850G-B 1440p 32' G-Sync 165Hz VA | Logitech G402 | Corsair K70 Rapidfire | Windows 10 LTSC 1809

Can't wait to start playing this tomorrow! Thanks a lot for this, Boris.

On another note, since I don't actually have access to the game yet, could you provide some insight into how much trouble you think it will be to start using custom HD texture replacers with the game? I assume it doesn't support loose files out of the box, so someone will likely need to develop a texture loader extension of some sort.

MonarchX wrote:
gpsoones wrote:Can you give me a direct link to download? Difficult to navigate this website.

Go here - http://enbdev.com/download_mod_dragonsdogma.htm - hover mouse on top of "v0.295", which is below all the text - its the download link. I know what you mean though. It took me a WHILE to figure out how to download files from this website. Links are practically invisible, but once you figure it out, the only thing that comes to mind is "Bah! How could I be so stupid...".

Thanks. Installed it, but I don't see a change in graphics. I do see that loading screens are like 3 times longer though. Any advice?

MonarchX wrote:

Great! Thanks a lot!

You seem quite excited about this game. Care to share why? Do you think it has a lot of modding potential and replay-ability?
It's a great game with a lot of replay-ability.
TwoArmedMan15 wrote:Can't wait to start playing this tomorrow! Thanks a lot for this, Boris.

On another note, since I don't actually have access to the game yet, could you provide some insight into how much trouble you think it will be to start using custom HD texture replacers with the game? I assume it doesn't support loose files out of the box, so someone will likely need to develop a texture loader extension of some sort.
http://pastebin.com/hi0ZYWN7

You can do texture swaps but I haven't tried myself.

*master*

gpsoones wrote:
MonarchX wrote:

Thanks. Installed it, but I don't see a change in graphics. I do see that loading screens are like 3 times longer though. Any advice?
You have to follow instructions (set all graphics settings to their absolutely maximum) and edit ENBLocal.ini and ENBSeries.ini files to your preferences, but you have to at least have some idea what each setting does. You can experiment by pressing Shift+Enter while you're in-game to adjust different ENB settings and see what they do, but some of them cannot be applied on-the-fly and may require a restart. Skyrim ENB Guide would be very helpful because Dragon's Dogma ENB is closely-related to Skyrim ENB. Here's the Skyrim ENB Guide - http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENB .

Boris, is there some Basic ENB Guide from you somewhere? In development maybe? Its hard for new-comers because there isn't an all-inclusive place where all the needed information can be obtained. Just about everyone goes through lots of researching and often asking already-asked and sometimes silly questions. Aaide from Skyrim ENB Guide, I don't know of any other source of info. Its a very basic guide too and doesn't even go into detail about describing features, let alone explaining how to create advanced presets.

*master*

In DD:DA with this ENB, I get an error about Deferred Rendering NOT being enabled and yet I do not see an option for it anywhere in the ENB. I think it was meant for Skyrim ENB, which had Deferred Rendering option under [GLOBAL]. I copied that option from Skyrim ENBLocal.ini to Dragon's Dogma ENBLocal.ini and then my PC froze, I got a violent-adernaline BSOD, power went out and my videocard fried! :D No, of course not, but copying that line didn't help. I assume its just a vistigial error from Skyrim ENB.

I do see Brute Force option though. It makes a difference when enabled. So much difference than my PC can't pull 10fps!

EDIT: ReShade and ENB do not work together in this game like they usually do with:
[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=false
ProxyLibrary=ReShade32.dll (I tried a variety of names, but ReShade only works when ReShade32.dll is renamed to D3D9.dll, which can only be done if ENB D3D9.dll is removed/renamed/moved, etc.).

Dork wrote:
MonarchX wrote:

Great! Thanks a lot!

It's a great game with a lot of replay-ability.
TwoArmedMan15 wrote:Can't wait to start playing this tomorrow! Thanks a lot for this, Boris.

http://pastebin.com/hi0ZYWN7

You can do texture swaps but I haven't tried myself.
Interesting... Thanks for the link. I might play around with that. :D