TES Skyrim 0.292

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.292

--JawZ--
I've answered, parameters only generated at game start, because they are read only types.

Am I the only one having issues with the framerate limiter in ENB? It works fine outside but it sometimes stops working in interiors in some angles.
http://i.imgur.com/YUsOjsY.jpg
I play on fullscreen with vsync on in the enblocal.ini, gpu is an AMD r9 290.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No, you are not the only one, but if it not work means some crap running on your system which modify timing functions.

I understand that may have other craps running with the system but when I'm playing dragons dogma limiter functions normally. Is there a mod (from nexus, for example) which could affect timing?
Monitor with frequency of up to 144MHz can influence the timing? even when we set the limiter to a lower frequency?
I do not use Geforce experience or other overlay programs.
anyway thanks for the help.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Fps limiter works by waiting till time pass, doesn't matter refresh rate or anything else, it just reading in cycle time and spins cpu until time period ends. Long time ago i used another method, which makes rendering thread to sleep instead of spinning, but this damn issue with not working fps limiter for some users was even worse (or may be they just reported more frequent). With current version of fps limiter code the only posible thing is that functions for reading time are hooked by some other application, so they return wrong result. I can't help with anything about that.

I know there is a problem with the limiter somewhere, but it's very temperamental. I would be going about my business checking fps every now and again using shift+enter; and maybe 2 minutes, 10 minutes, or several hours later it would all of a sudden be over the limit value. The only thing that seemed constant and reproducible though is that after the limiter stops working, it won't start working again until you close and re-open the game.

I have a 120Hz monitor, but instead of using the fps limiter to lock me under 60 fps, I simply tried various combinations of the following settings until I got it to lock me at 60Hz:
Skyrim VSync
ENB VSync
Driver VSync
Driver Triple Buffering

My end result:
Skyrim VSync: On
ENB Vsync: On
Driver VSync: Application Controlled
Driver Triple Buffering: On

*master*

Thought popped in my head about a possible ENB effect. Not really post-processing, but something like a splitscreen render. One half ENB other half normal, and perhaps a slider to change how much of the splitscreen is ENB effect.

*master*

DaemonWhite wrote:Thought popped in my head about a possible ENB effect. Not really post-processing, but something like a splitscreen render. One half ENB other half normal, and perhaps a slider to change how much of the splitscreen is ENB effect.
There are already options for doing split screen in the Modular Shader Library and Boris has stated his reasons for not implementing the code himself.

*master*

Ah, I didn't know the opinion. Disregard then.