Fallout 4 0.288

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Fallout 4 0.288

I don't have any priorities, at this moment i care the most about local currency vs euro vs us dollar and price of brent oil. Otherwise, i choose what to develop depending from recent users requests, complexity, possible changes in future official patches. Now i'm trying to develop some kind of sdk.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:svposition is same as vPos in dx9, it don't need to be set.
I mean this
float4 pos : SV_POSITION; to POSITION

and they do work the same now I come to think of it.

*sensei*

i care the most about local currency vs euro vs us dollar and price of brent oil
Its official: our currency is f*cked.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kranazoli
Not all displays have 60 Hz refresh rate, game will run like crazy from vsync enabled for 144 Hz display, so fps limiter helps here.
ShadowBoost have lower desired fps because 5% is dead zone where shadow distance is stuck, doesn't matter if it too short or too long, that's why users with stable 60 fps must have 60*0.95 or below frame rate set to force shadow distance computation if required.

kingeric1992
That kind of svposition is just to link vertex declaration, format of input vertices is internally set, because quad is always the same, but what compiler in shader is doing with that is not saved, because float4 pos : SV_POSITION is just part of the compiled code in the shader dcl_output_siv o0.xyzw, position.

dpeasant
The problem is that i need to spent money or to not loose the proper time to exchange currencies.

I cannot get the ENB shader effects to work, see: http://imgur.com/erAzI8h. When I enable and disable "UseEffects" or other settings I see no difference. The "FPS Limit" and "Remove fake light" features work fine.

Tried different combination of settings, as follows:
- With and without using any mods
- Verifying the DirectX DLLs are from 0.288 (when starting up and inside the file details)
- Using the default Ultra High INI settings (no changes)
- Clean installation of the latest NVidia drivers (v359.06)
- Disabling Steam overlay and in-home streaming
- Disabling Windows 10 XBOX Overlay and XBOX Services (which is enabled by default)
- Disabling NVidia stream and network services (only the NVidia driver service is still running)
- Making sure there is no other overlay software installed
- Clean installation of Fallout 4 using Ultra settings (also manually removed the Fallout 4 directory to make sure nothing was left behind)
- Reinstalling ENB Fallout4 0.288 multiple times and also verifying the DLL is being used (I also get the ENB message at the start)
- Starting from stock enblocal.ini and enbseries.ini and trying different settings.
- Verifying if the shader files and DirectX DLL's are the same as inside the 0.288 archive I downloaded from this site.

System specs:
CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1055T, 3500 Mhz (= little bit overclocked)
GPU: Geforce GTX980 Ti, 6 GB DDR5 (stock settings)
RAM: 8 GB (tested using memtest without issues)

Probably I am doing something stupid but I have been using ENB for a long time in other games without any issues (even now). Even watched tutorials of other people online that explain how to install ENB (Tapioks etc.) thinking I may have missed something obvious without any success.

I was just about to start debugging using Apitrace or similar software but first want to verify if I may have missed something.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Have you -
Set the UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics to false, found in enblocal.ini?
Set the ProceduralColorCorrection, found in the enbseries.ini or in game GUI?

--JawZ-- wrote:Have you -
Set the UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics to false, found in enblocal.ini?
Set the ProceduralColorCorrection, found in the enbseries.ini or in game GUI?
Thanks. Setting UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics to false worked. How could I have missed that :oops:.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

:o :o :o :o

AMD RYZEN 2600
Patriot DDR4 signature premium 16gb 3000ghz
MSI A320M-A PRO
Patriot burst elite SSD 480gb
hitachi HDS721050 500gb 7200rpm
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Dude, it's not ssao.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:Dude, it's not ssao.
How else to still get the depth but not through a normal? In the code all calculation of the occlusion goes through it, I already threw the source code, I recommend to get rid of the shift on the course, other assistance I did not hear, only loud statements that "this is not ssao" yelled golosino. I don't how don't doubt your knowledge, but be advised that it is possible, I'm no expert in hlsl, doing what I could learn, the code is almost not changed. Attach again. http://pastebin.ru/LnjHmOi7 Does it need to rewrite all of this, I was watching different tutorials and nothing contradictory is not found, it all fits, but again I'm no expert but an Amateur. Call it cell shading graphic in General barbarism. What you see in the screenshot only raw ssao is derived from the normal without the use of masks and ambient, diffuse only.

AMD RYZEN 2600
Patriot DDR4 signature premium 16gb 3000ghz
MSI A320M-A PRO
Patriot burst elite SSD 480gb
hitachi HDS721050 500gb 7200rpm
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb