ShadowBoost 1.1.30.0

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: ShadowBoost 1.1.30.0

You're a different kind of an asshole, if you don't mind =D You have your reasons to act aggressively (or just pure trolling) when dealing with stupid or\and premature users.
Average asshole from the nexus is a person who knows nothing, don't want to read, does nothing, and blame you in every single bug he's getting. Example?
Hehe, no i don't mind you saying that...lol..
True, i always read the readme's thouroughly, and i try to fix everything myself by googling for hours before i ask for help.
In addition, i help out others when i can, sometimes even when they behave less friendly.
But there are times when i misunderstand stuff too, so i can sometimes place dumb comments too.
Just never intentionally.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Checked the place where lot of fire, grenades constantly dropping on your head, flamethrower. No obvious reasons of fps drops, just basic things every player need to know - transparent objects like particles are performance killer for low bandwidth videocards and screen resolution matters. To ask developers to optimize such things is too late, it's lot of work to make fire of all types from scratch and another methods to draw such particles. Another reason could be bad drivers or sli/crossfire. Nvidia drivers specially made for F4 are buggied crap, that's i know.

Degradation of users is not Nexus only problem, i wrote in my previous posts regarding every place. Just google mod and see comments on any site or youtube videos. It's not about thouse who simply stupid or don't want to bother and need plug and play thing, but agressive imbeciles who forcing their experience and opinion on to everyone near by reducing chance for good people grab the mods.
"WTF I'M GETTING TRANSPARENT TEXTURES U FUK M8 U BROKE MY GAME! GET CANCER!"
This is so damn true, every single word of it.

*sensei*

Haha, right, Internet is a place where people can insult and fuck around without getting their butts kicked.
Most people won't dare to do that in your face in real life, i know i'd hospitalize them in a second.

Marcurios wrote:Haha, right, Internet is a place where people can insult and fuck around without getting their butts kicked.
Most people won't dare to do that in your face in real life
Haha, yeah, it's really quite ridicul-
Marcurios wrote:i know i'd hospitalize them in a second.

Well, ShadowBoost has been updated, but I'm not sure if Boris's fix has been implemented. It might just be compatibility for the beta patch. In response to the bug (in the bugs tab on nexusmods), here's what Alexander Blade said:
setting target for a few fps below limit fixes the issue
Which, as Boris explained, isn't exactly true.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Decreasing by 5% or lower may help, but speed of increased distance is very low, update do not contain the fix of the lock.

ENBSeries wrote:Decreasing by 5% or lower may help, but speed of increased distance is very low, update do not contain the fix of the lock.
I was afraid of that. Please do your best to convince him to implement it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

This is not that easy. He even made wavelet yesterday, but that didn't help. I'm tired too, intead of developing mod only making changes to math and tweaking values restarting the game many times. Problem can not be fixed without negative side effects, but Alexander won't accept that, so it's dead end.

ENBSeries wrote:This is not that easy. He even made wavelet yesterday, but that didn't help. I'm tired too, intead of developing mod only making changes to math and tweaking values restarting the game many times. Problem can not be fixed without negative side effects, but Alexander won't accept that, so it's dead end.
Is it possible to develop your own version of ShadowBoost? If I recall correctly, he's got the code to develop your own asi files attached to the ScriptDragon download for Skyrim - though I don't know if it will work the same way for Fallout 4.

It's just so frustrating - this is what Fallout 4 desperately needs, and we ALMOST have it, but not quite.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I will not develop mod any better, because we both have no ideas how eleminate issues. The last he proposed to make own frame limiter to find out how many time to sleep which is kinda equal shadow distance increasing, but i said that not works because of vsync issues as it produce non constant frame rate and most users can't play without vsync. It's just the case when any dirty tricks do not work at all, shifting shadow back and forward or very low rate of change.