TES Skyrim v0.102 Tatsudoshi

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TES Skyrim v0.102 Tatsudoshi

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim (TES Skyrim)

Graphic mod ENBSeries 0.102 Tatsudoshi

WARNING! This is not final version, performance and quality are not good yet.
Description of presets to this version will be available later.
Bright hairs of characters is result of post processing in enbeffect.fx shader.
Performance and visual tweaking is work on your side. If you don't want to learn how edit parameters of ENBSeries, get configuration files of other users. I don't wish to tweak by myself, always somebody hate what i doing by saying "too colorful for tundra, vanilla game is much more realistic", this is just bullshit from blind daltonic with cataracta.
4GB patch work with this, put d3d9.dll in to the folder exes.
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 must be set in SkyrimPrefs.ini file to make this mod work.

• Version 0.102:
    Partially optimized code and some bugfixes, but not all.

Version 0.101:
    Fixed bugs of previous version (at least what is see). Added code of programmable external depth of field effect (only added, but "todo"). With ne enbeffectprepass.fx shader file you can make more than just depth of field, it's executed before enbeffect.fx and working with hdr values in multipass mode (up to 8 passes). Changed standart of external shaders, removed ScreenScaleY and ScreenSize replaced by vector of 4 values. Most of old effects will not work, replace in them ScreenScaleY with ScreenSize.z and float ScreenSize; with float4 ScreenSize;. Increased quality of bloom and removed parameters of radius 1 and 2 for it.

Version 0.100:
    Removed parameter CyclicConfigReading (it read configuration file every 5 seconds), from now this will be handled by pressing a button BACK (can be changed KeyReadConfig). Added almost all code from my patch AntiFREEZE TES Skyrim 0.096, including most of it parameters. FPS limiter implemented, fps counter. Screenshot capturing is back, but different key assigned. SSAO effect now have additional "lite" version. To switch it setup parameter UseIndirectLighting=false in enbseries.ini file and restart the game. Added values to control SSAO distance relative to fog distance. Night and day time are separated. Properties for adaptation in enbseries.ini are finished, but they are partially clamped by limits in enbeffect.fx, so if you wish to control by enbeffect.ini only, remove limit code in shader (or wait when i'll post new shader). Added parameters for SubSurfaceScattering to reduce lighting in shadows for characters and ugly thin line on them (game bug). Added parameter for control of lights from windows, but
    it affect some fx, for example freeze spell. Added ShadowObjectsFix to apply shadows from mountains properly. Various bug fixes. SSAO work with antialiasing.

Version 0.099:
    Fixed crash in the evening. Added palette texture support (enbpalette.bmp, tga, png files). Removed code for screenshot capturing. SSAO disabled by default, activate it in enbseries.ini, parameter UseAmbientOcclusion=true and make sure antialiasing is not enabled by game or drivers. Not tested with other d3d9.dll files and they are not supported now.

Version 0.098:
    Implemented code from AntiFREEZE patch to fix some game bugs and increase stability with this mod. Added parameters to control environmental fog.

Version 0.097:
    I'm going to be crazy with fixing game bugs for make it work with ENBSeries, official patches destroy my progress every time, so i decided to release "light" version. Crashes of the game 1.1 happening very frequently (at least on my PC), they are not internal modification errors. Hardware antialiasing (multisampling) unsupported at this moment, so to make SSAO work properly, disable antialiasing (msaa).
    Optimization not applied, same as in any other first versions of ENBSeries, if you wish to get higher framerate, turn off SSAO or decrease quality of it. Game have some strange mistakes which aren't fixed yet, for example in interior locations direct light enabled and applied from bottom or from side (sun, uh?), so increaing intensity of it is not good idea, better to decrease all other values together and increase overall brightness in post processing shader enbeffect.fx. Users, who already tweaked parameters for GTA 4 version will not have much problems with this one. Do not change SubSurfaceScattering parameters, game have bug for characters and i'll fix it when latest official patch will be released (bright thin line on skin).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nef0YDT6wIY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjTmKui3g7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n9B7D0X6Zk

Re: TES Skyrim v0.102 Tatsudoshi

Thanks ENB, is this file still the best one to run or should I use the previous version until you made some changes?

cheers
Conrad

Intel Core 2 Duo Wolfdale 3Ghz, 4 Gig DDR2 Nvidia Geforce 275 GTX, Windows 7 Pro 64
Skyrim lagging Issues driving me nuts.

Great, a new version. Can't wait to try!

Thank you Boris for this and the updated documentation!

*sensei*

It seems that theres somthink fucked up with the night. It's quite bright for me :(
GPU: AMD Radeon 5700 XT
Sound Card: X-FI Titanium HD
Mobo: ASRock X370 Pro4
Monitor: M340CLZ 34" 3440x1440 100HZ AMD FREE Sync Curved Monitor

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Conrad
This one is almost same as previous, but optimized and fixed some bugs.

MaxTheUniqueGamer
Day/Night detector is changed, tweak it's values in your config, i did correct in the enbseries.ini for Jawarski scene, night mode (or how it's named).

*sensei*

ENBSeries wrote:Conrad
MaxTheUniqueGamer
Day/Night detector is changed, tweak it's values in your config, i did correct in the enbseries.ini for Jawarski scene, night mode (or how it's named).
Oh, right, sorry, It's my fault, I just copied my config over the new one :roll:
GPU: AMD Radeon 5700 XT
Sound Card: X-FI Titanium HD
Mobo: ASRock X370 Pro4
Monitor: M340CLZ 34" 3440x1440 100HZ AMD FREE Sync Curved Monitor

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Copy only day/night trigger info. Also don't forget about feature of secondary config file, it's very useful actually.

Went from 40fps up to 45fps on ATi. GJ

almonds

ENBSeries wrote:Copy only day/night trigger info. Also don't forget about feature of secondary config file, it's very useful actually.
Thanks Boris, ENB is a great mod.

I am having trouble getting userconfig.ini to work. I have it set up but ENB won't recognzie any of the values in my secondary config file.

thanks a lot!

running with far more fps now with my gtx260-216 SLI setup!! can really play fluid now.

the remaining problems i see as for now are:

- fog in the loading screen is only like 16 colors (too much contrast or too much brightness) and looks very ugly
- when reading books the books are completely yellow saturated like 500%, no smooth gfx anymore (i do like the saturation in the rest of the game world!)

i turned on ambient occlusion in the ini again but it seems the effect is far less than in the 101 version ?

i set the depth of field effect to true and it's nice when walking through trees and bushes, but when talking to characters, their face is blurred, that's a side effect that should be removed. dof should be applied behind the characters when talking to them.