GTA 5 0.275

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: GTA 5 0.275

This could be the result you are not satisfied with visuals. Many folks here don't play Skyrim, but only tweaking it.

*master*

After doing 100% in GTA V on PS3 twice, I bought the game on PC only for modding. There's a lot of values to change graphics in GTA V. Timecycle, visualsettings files has many capabilities. You can change draw distance of shadows (dinamic shadows too) and reflection on car and water, range of some lights, position of sun and moon, post-processing effects (tonemapping, bloom, DOF, motion blur, vignette) and standard options for timecycle, like properties sky, fog, lightning, clouds etc. In earlier versions of GTA you cannot change so much options. But still missing interesting effects, like SSIL (thank you Marty for doing your MXAO for ReShade preset), skylighting (I love this effect), detailed shadows, ability to add your own shaders (ReShade doesn't filter out the game HUD, it doesn't look good) and some fixes (Boris, your MSAA fix or disabled deform limit is nice). It's why I love ENB Series.

Daily I look through this topic with the hope that you Boris begin work on GTA V again :lol:

My settings for GTA V
Like it on Facebook

*sensei*

robi29 wrote: Daily I look through this topic with the hope that you Boris begin work on GTA V again :lol:
I double this. My faith is strong. Tho I know Boris won't work on GTAV again without serious reason or motivation (and he doesn't enjoy playing it, so...) sadface.

robi29 wrote:Daily I look through this topic with the hope that you Boris begin work on GTA V again :lol:
me too!..

I think, a player that played a game with ENB, then he will play with enb all that games he likes (if available)....I played Skyrim, GTA San Andreas,GTA 4, Fallout 3, Burnout Paradise, Dark Souls 2, Dragon Age, Stalker, Oblivion..I played all this games with ENB..and now, I play GTA 5 with ENB..

keep alive this thread please, it's the only way to have a v0.276

Boris are you going to work on GTA V ENB ? we miss you and the ENB :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Not yet sure. But i'm thinking about this last months.

patiently awaiting for an update. ;) :D

*master*

It could be so nice.

My settings for GTA V
Like it on Facebook

am so looking forward to this looks awesome :)

Hi Boris!

I've been following your work since the GTA San Andreas days.
First of all I may be more on a consuming side of your mods, even though I've been tweaking them to my liking.
I remember what a great shock it was for me, when your first ENB for GTA SA was released, what can be achieved with modding.
And then I also remembered how exciting it was to see ENB released for GTA IV (and each update after that with many cool things).
I wondered, how ENB will grow from that, and if GTA V would've been optimised better than IV (which in fact it is), what potential would await for your work to be achieved.
I am using your ENB on my V, and your implementation of MSAA is fantastic, and vehicle deformation is what's been needed to make V as awesome as IV gameplay speaking.
And it would be great to see your updates for this ENB further enhancing playing and tweaking of this game.
I mean, there's lots of work made by the modding guys to make Five have great gameplay and replay value.
And I can assure You that interest will raise when ENB will be updated. I've seen that after Marty implemented his AO shader into this game the interest was similar as if DLC for PC happened (GTA community wise).
There's lots to tweak and add into GTA V IMO. Changing the shitty 2d 8-bit looking sprite clouds, adding more features etc.
So, let's make GTA modding even more cool and tweak the hell out of this piece of code.

TL;DR: Please consider working on updates for GTA V, I'll be very grateful. Your fan since 2007.