GTA 5 beta 0.271

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: GTA 5 beta 0.271

ENBSeries wrote:buzz and anyone else with issues
Try attached version
Any point for Nvidia users to test this?
With current version everything works just awesome, still trying to get what's needed from improved MSAA.
Looks like water reflections intencity also affects other reflections, and reflection intensity resets when flying closer to the lights. (tested water reflections by flying in a jet)
And just noticed, I love how changing light intensity for sky, clouds/etc. changes the reflection on cars... I still can't understand how reflections in gta 5 works, but I will have some fun with them for sure.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ok folks, if possible check forum from time to time, i'll keep publishing tests

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

buzz
Try attached version. If fails, modify in it variable 1 (in temporary variables list) to any value above 2.0, then certain part of the code will be disabled. Report what is changed then. And better show screenshot of applications running, i don't want to waste time for crapware.

DJ_BAIZIL
NVidia users may test also, but it's pointless, most bugs are because amd, and crapware. I'm not great programmer, but if something works for me properly, it must work the same for anybody.
Looks like water reflections intencity also affects other reflections, and reflection intensity resets when flying closer to the lights
Light sprites drawed clipped by the game, so they appear only at certain distance. I tried to remove that, but need to fix depth clip bug then, so later.

EDIT: file deleted

ENBSeries wrote: For god sake, stop using amd!
Hahaha, seems GTA5 is very popular among AMD users. :lol:
OK, tested the latest test version, no problems at all, no performance issues for me. Was driving around, doing shit, nothing bad happened. High quality MSAA works, I don't lose very significant performance when using it, only 1 fps sometimes, which is expected.
Folks, try to unlock the dll in the file properties. Also always run msconfig, apply diagnostic startup on the next boot and run the game again if you are not sure if the problems due to software. If the problem still exist, it's your drivers/hardware/OS, no shit.

I'm going to sleep, thank you.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

In order to cool a little fucking amd, nvidia released the latest driver, here is the result. NO ENB.

AMD RYZEN 2600
Patriot DDR4 signature premium 16gb 3000ghz
MSI A320M-A PRO
Patriot burst elite SSD 480gb
hitachi HDS721050 500gb 7200rpm
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb

Portal2x2 wrote:In order to cool a little fucking amd, nvidia released the latest driver, here is the result. NO ENB.
WOW that's insane! :D
Everything works fine on my GTX 660...
Well, try obvious stuff: Installing old drivers
I wish you to get rid of this bug as soon as it's possible.
P.S. Actually, I think new drivers broke msaa in gta for me... will send SS layter.

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:buzz
Try attached version. If fails, modify in it variable 1 (in temporary variables list) to any value above 2.0, then certain part of the code will be disabled. Report what is changed then. And better show screenshot of applications running, i don't want to waste time for crapware.
only variable 1? nothing change

ps: nothing running in background. and 0.270 worked perfectly.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Portal2x2
Muhaha!

buzz
Oh well, need much more tests then. But i can't do them unless i know your pc is clear from garbage and these tests takes several days because of forum "latency", this is too much long and means no modding while testing and huge chance to forget what am i doing in these tests. If you have enough time, contact me via icq426285559 for faster testing.

here is my latest build using 0.270 because reshade is not working with 0.271:/

Doctorgta

Reshade works just fine here with 0.271 Just use ReShade64.dll and in the enblocal.ini file make sure it looks like this

Code: Select all

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=false
ProxyLibrary=ReShade64.dll
I'm still using 350.12 Drivers from NVIDIA and everything works fine. No performance loss, no bugs, nothing bad of the sort. It's the first GTA V ready drivers released and I haven't upgraded since.

Had I known the testing was for NVIDIA users as well I could have pitched in but I can't seem to reproduce buzz's bug he has shown. I can upgrade my drivers temporarily but it doesn't make since for you to continue to fix issues from NVIDIAs drivers. I rather you focus on internal bug fixing and performance and of course adding new features as well.