GTA 5 beta 0.270

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

REQUEST

Is it possible to make standalone version with only MSAA?

is the only thing the game really need <can't be done with game files> and the whole ENBsuite doesn't work for me either (only the very first version did).

I tried myself since I don't want to bother you but too many changes from version to version and everything obfuscated makes impossible to compare changes, and remove parts of the code to isolate the problem.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: REQUEST

lomerta wrote:I tried myself since I don't want to bother you but too many changes from version to version and everything obfuscated makes impossible to compare changes, and remove parts of the code to isolate the problem.
Ignoring the fact that this is forbidden by ENB license.
You agree not to change or remove any parts of software (files in archive or installer) without author permission. Decompilation, reverse enginering, disassembling, debugging or changing resources of software is prohibited.

Why don't you just disable everything except MSAA and leave those things that cannot be disabled on standard values?

Marty McFly wrote:Why don't you just disable everything except MSAA and leave those things that cannot be disabled on standard values?
lomerta wrote:the whole ENBsuite doesn't work for me either (only the very first version did).
Explained already, sadly, I also have the mentioned bug (read previous page with people downgrading back to 0.270)

Marty McFly wrote:Ignoring the fact that this is forbidden by ENB license. [...]
Rockstar also forbid reverse engineering... do you really want to start such a debate?

Sorry if my words confuse anyone, I thought it wouldn't be too complex for developer to release a simple MSAA version (really needed for most users).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: GTA 5 beta 0.270

The difference is that i do not use reverse engineering to modify games.

I think I started off on the wrong foot, MY BAD, my point being I didn't want to do requests on unsupported games unless is necessary, if I could do it myself (or just use the ENB suite like Marty McFly said) I wouldn't bother you with such a request.

does no answer means no?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

First, i'm not doing any modding at this moment. Second, i gave up with gta5 and only thinking about get back to it's modding. Third, whe i hear "is the only thing the game really need" it sounds very smart and i don't like this very much, so the chance that i'll do something is much lower. Fourth, MSAA can't work standalone as effect, it require too many features of the mod to be active, because this is not the same MSAA as users know it and can toggle it in old games and in driver on/off, so make it separate will means only to disable effects in [EFFECTS] category of enbseries.ini to get same performance and result.

Thanks for answer.

Wasn't my intention to sounds "smartass", what I meant is everything else can do by editing game files except roof deformation (I have no idea about this one), but I feel much more important antialiasing to be honest.

Can't find [EFFECTS] category in enbseries.ini or enblocal.ini, to what effects is it related to?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Uh, right, sorry, i forgot that gta5 mod do not have that category yet. Then, set all other parameters to their default values to avoid changes of any kind, so game will be the same as original.

Re: GTA 5 beta 0.275

ENBSeries wrote:Uh, right, sorry, i forgot that gta5 mod do not have that category yet. Then, set all other parameters to their default values to avoid changes of any kind, so game will be the same as original.