GTA 5 beta 0.270

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: GTA 5 beta 0.270

Any performance loss. The game runs smoothly as without ENB
Describe it more clearly, tell how much FPS your system shows for you with and without the mod. The game runs smooth for me too, it is playable, with and without the mod, but I notice when using the mod the FPS counter (of the ENBSeries, of course, not from other third-party soft) counts less frames per second than without using it (I mean not by removing the mod, just disabling the effects).
If there's no difference for you, then it's a problem from my side regarding AMD CPU (not GPU). Need more people to test this out before the mod would become very complex.
Last edited by JF049 on 27 May 2015, 20:12, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

JF049
That's odd though.
I tried on 2 AMD GPUs , i have an Intel CPU and it worked here without any performance loss, I checked again after reading your post.

Disabled the effect in-game and enabled it again and vice versa, nothing changed in terms of FPS.
Using latest Catalyst. Or maybe I didn't check carefully enough but I didn't notice a performance drop or if there is, it's very minimal then on my PC. :?

Sorry if it doesn't help much...

Thanks!

icelaglace wrote: JF049
That's odd though.
Sorry if it doesn't help much...
Thanks!
Thanks for respond. That's useful, but what videocard do you have?

P.S.: I'd better register on reddit then and ask people about such a problem. What a bullshit on my head. *grins*
I don't have money to buy more RAM, that's ridiculous, but 4gb only could be the case, even though it is very unlikely.

EDIT: And I can't login to Social Club, for some reason the reg info is broken and cannot be updated, even to play offline.
EDIT2:Nevermind, I found out what card you have.

*master*

One is a R9 290x
One is a 7970

Don't you have OpenIV.asi on or something to disable the offline?

EDIT: Read your edit ;P

icelaglace wrote: Don't you have OpenIV.asi on or something to disable the offline?
No, I don't. Gonna try it right now.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:CruNcher
I don't see anything on you video or don't know what to look at. Also i very hate all driver hacks and never support them, they just add bugs on practice, rarely work fine.

Insomnia
I don't remember if auto logout time could be be increased, will check and set to bigger, if possible.

EDIT: done, from 30 mins to 1.5 hours autologout time increased.

I said my words about Witcher 3 many times, it is not worth modding, because it buggy like hell and i'm not robot to develop mods again and again for every game patch. Nobody loading mods for "old" games, f.e. my updates to Deus Ex 3 do not increase download rate, so i don't bother doing anything non-pop. This is bad, i know, but it's reality.
Boris hacks ?

It's Nvidias research and they will always have lower level access to the hardware then anyone of us will ever have so it is still the most performant way to include features that are near to the WDDM and fastest way to access the Framebuffer ;)

The Video shows a part of how MFAA works on the Transparency AA level (enhancing MSAA 2x to 4x without huge Performance (latency) increase adaptively and lower VRAM usage) so basically it shows Nvidias ongoing low level latency Driver Temporal AA Research :)
Since TXAA and the leaving of Timothy Lottes (FXAA/TXAA) to Epic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzpLWzGvFK4

Maybe indeed you should really think of a more lower level ENB closer to the Kernel as a Driver instead of a Hook on the Higher DX API level :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher
In gta5 i dont' see anything good from txaa, it's just blur a lot (msaa already done that) and don't give result as proper temporal antialiasing. Any kind of temporal antialiasing can't be generic without very annoying artifacts, doesn't matter if it's driver level or application level, only game developers able to make the code without bugs (or if game very simple graphically, anybody can do). And there is no difference between driver level or what i do, exactly the same features and limits, drivers designed for different purposes.

Here is my Test Recording Performance running SLI with Monitoring on from ENB Console and various Setttings

*sensei*

Insomnia, Oyama >>>
Thank you guys for support and understanding, I know Xilandro and had very sweet PM conversation with him not so long ago, I really don't know what happened to such a nice guy he once was in a past :( And what is even more interesting there wasn't anything funny in my post but it's quite the opposite. It's pretty depressing after such a long wait to get from CDRed a console port (in it's worst meaning).
Sorry for off-top it's my last statement on that matter .

*sensei*

@Gionight
offtopic
That's the point mate, nothing happened. It's simply W3 better than Skyrim. And your protective reaction at my laugh) W3 is bigger, it's more detailed, has better combat, better animations, better quests, better and a lot more alive (tho I still don't have access to the AI scripts to compare it 1 to 1, but I do have it in Skyrim, and let me tell you - that's an awful AI lol) NPCs and wild life, and it has dynamic world after all. Some side quests in W3 are better than whole Skyrim main quest. And that is the truth. You don't like the game - fine. But saying "not at the same league than Skyrim"? Level of nonsense makes it funny. If you want to compare some games - do it from the objective point of view, do it wisely, take your time and make a good research, only then go around saying "not the same league". And if I think you're cool guy and great enb modder - it still doesn't make your statement right, like it or not. If it insults you - well sorry, it shouldn't.

And if somebody else wants to back up Gio - good, but don't you say "oh you're laughing at the Best Of The Best" again please, cuz I'm laughing at his statement, not at him as a modder or a person, and I know who he is XD
Gionight wrote:Sorry for off-top it's my last statement on that matter .

same here, it's a bit overkill already