GTA 5 beta 0.270

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: GTA 5 beta 0.270

Ok, I tested more the version 0.270 of ENB and I have some fps drops.

with ENB
and without
5fps less...

with ENB
and without
no drop

with ENB
and without
almost 3fps less

with ENB
and without
4fps less

with ENB
and without

It looks like I have about 10% fps less.

And I think "fix Moon" general doesn't work
Last edited by robi29 on 29 May 2015, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.

My settings for GTA V
Like it on Facebook

robi29
I have the same issue. Maybe it's because we both have relatively weak CPUs? I've compared mine and yours with one of the internet-services, but not sure if it is true. http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i5-2 ... MD-FX-8320

*master*

I don't think CPUs are problem. However the fps drops are a bit strange, because icelaglace has similar GPU as you, but certainly different CPU and no fps drops...

And "fix Moon" problem:
on
off

It seems the fix works like position of light is reflected vertically. I hope you all know what I mean.

My settings for GTA V
Like it on Facebook

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

robi29 wrote:I don't think CPUs are problem. However the fps drops are a bit strange, because icelaglace has similar GPU as you, but certainly different CPU and no fps drops...
Thats impossible there will be always overhead
Disabled the effect in-game and enabled it again and vice versa, nothing changed in terms of FPS.
Using latest Catalyst. Or maybe I didn't check carefully enough but I didn't notice a performance drop or if there is, it's very minimal then on my PC. :?
He just didn't noticed it doesn't mean automatically there is none ;)
CruNcher
In gta5 i dont' see anything good from txaa, it's just blur a lot (msaa already done that) and don't give result as proper temporal antialiasing. Any kind of temporal antialiasing can't be generic without very annoying artifacts, doesn't matter if it's driver level or application level, only game developers able to make the code without bugs (or if game very simple graphically, anybody can do). And there is no difference between driver level or what i do, exactly the same features and limits, drivers designed for different purposes.
Fully agree TXAA is not really efficient here in Rage it was much more efficient though for example in CryEngine/Crysis 3 or Disrupt/Watch_Dogs :)

Thats clear it needs to be optimized to the Engine but Nvidia is trying that adapting see for example MFAA it's results got way better since the last driver in GTA 5 :)

And i guess the flickering i see currently is based on the 30 fps edge im currently hovering @ Nvidia said MFAA just becomes active @ >40 FPS but that cant be right with what im seeing here it shouldn't (pulse) flicker @ 30 FPS (there should be way enough data for the reconstruction)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

robi29
AMD videocard i suppose.

could anyone so kindly link me to the 0.270 resource as it is not readily available on the website...

Doctorgta wrote:could anyone so kindly link me to the 0.270 resource as it is not readily available on the website...
That's because he updated the ENB to version 0.271 with more features, just use that one instead. Nice videos btw

RedFlamez wrote:
Doctorgta wrote:could anyone so kindly link me to the 0.270 resource as it is not readily available on the website...
That's because he updated the ENB to version 0.271 with more features, just use that one instead. Nice videos btw
thank you but if anyone could link me i cannot get this ENB Preset to work unless its with 0.270:/

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:CruNcher
I don't see anything on you video or don't know what to look at. Also i very hate all driver hacks and never support them, they just add bugs on practice, rarely work fine.

Insomnia
I don't remember if auto logout time could be be increased, will check and set to bigger, if possible.

EDIT: done, from 30 mins to 1.5 hours autologout time increased.

I said my words about Witcher 3 many times, it is not worth modding, because it buggy like hell and i'm not robot to develop mods again and again for every game patch. Nobody loading mods for "old" games, f.e. my updates to Deus Ex 3 do not increase download rate, so i don't bother doing anything non-pop. This is bad, i know, but it's reality.
Boris hacks ?

It's Nvidias research and they will always have lower level access to the hardware then anyone of us will ever have so it is still the most performant way to include features that are near to the WDDM and fastest way to access the Framebuffer ;)

The Video shows a part of how MFAA works on the Transparency AA level (enhancing MSAA 2x to 4x without huge Performance (latency) increase adaptively and lower VRAM usage) so basically it shows Nvidias ongoing low level latency Driver Temporal AA Research :)
Since TXAA and the leaving of Timothy Lottes (FXAA/TXAA) to Epic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzpLWzGvFK4

Maybe indeed you should really think of a more lower level ENB closer to the Kernel as a Driver instead of a Hook on the Higher DX API level :)

once again speaking out from his ass.

*master*

Hope is not too late... here is a mirror for 0.270 http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/6f9A44kA/file.html