TES Skyrim 0.266

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.266

@Frank

STEP did some extensive testing of all these settings. You can view the results here: http://forum.step-project.com/topic/653 ... -affected/

Hey, Boris, I am sure as hell that you wont like this post, but you know me for a long time and you know that I am the one who takes all the responsibility and all the beating.

I am glad to see that you've quit wour whining. Could not tell this earlier because there are times when noone should disturb a person in despair. Well, you were that person at that time. Life goes on, we all do it every day, we go on. Russians espesially, we ruin everything and start over every time through all our history, it is our destiny. You weren't the one unique person who got fucked by our goverment in these recent years, there are 150 millions, who got used and thrown away. And it has happened numerous times in our history and if you were caught in this AGAIN, it is only your fault. Yes I have read about all this story of yours and you family situation, but again there is noone to blame but yourself.

A man of your skills and your attitude to work would get numerous times more(at all aspects) outside of this country. It is a great mistake of yours that you havent left earlier. I hope that it is not too late, considering your health issues. You have enough money to leave. DO IT. You'll benefit from it in all ways imaginable. Dont let your family to hold you and to ruin your life. It is a very complicated issue, but it is your life in the end and you have only one life. RUN AWAY, BUILD A LIFE. Thank me later.

Dont answer me if you dont want to, I am not expecting an answer, it is just an observation and an advice.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

aaaa
I see in news today that planning new law about people who don't work will be forced for 1 year (like in USSR times, probably also to work in woods of Syberia). Another pain in the butt with this fucking goverment, but i simply have no exit out of here, except fully illegal which guarantee me a place in the prison, much simpler to become terrorist and do much better job for same punishment.

ENBSeries wrote:I see in news today that planning new law about people who don't work will be forced for 1 year ...
Hopefully they'll give exemption if you have to take care of parents. If not then maybe you can declare yourself corporation providing online services or something.

You can count me in for someone who appreciates what you've done and continue to do for gaming! It is enough to sign up for a PayPal subscription or Paetron type thing should you decide to do it.

Maybe this should be in a different thread :-)

*master*

What about Bitcoin for donations?
ENBSeries wrote:I see in news today that planning new law about people who don't work will be forced for 1 year ...
Would ENB count as "work" if you were incorporated or something like that? If not, and you get sent to gulag, can ENB be used for your "community service" ? You are serving the gaming community after all :lol:

Am i blind? Where can I download the ENB-Files? The adress http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html will not work and I'm redirected to http://enbdev.com/

Under http://enbdev.com/download.htm are no links, under http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.htm nothing too.

I must be blind :shock: :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You are. Navigate to the Skyrim mod page, select the version you want and click the arrow icon at the bottom of the page.

mindflux wrote:You are. Navigate to the Skyrim mod page, select the version you want and click the arrow icon at the bottom of the page.
Oh what.......I'm not 18 anymore :shock: That mini-arrow? Oh my god how can anyone find that?

But thanks!

*master*

hi boris,
just a quick question. since i was experiencing issues with reflections interior with skyrim fog, the reflections blend very badly through the fog, like some AO Types do.
i guess you know of that. just asking if a good threshold fadefog option would do good, or if there is no way to fix it anyway...
thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Fix is impossible, reflections applied after transparent objects drawing, because of fire mostly.