TES Skyrim 0.266

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.266

Aiyen
It's still the fire parameter =P

Anyways, awhile ago (a couple years now probably), Opethfeldt did a fix for a couple of the textures and I did 1 or 2 more and I now have a fully fixed version of that mod. Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly which textures are responsible so the only way I have to offer a fix is to share the entire mod which I'm hesitant to do without permissions...

Jafin16 wrote:Marty
Well, since the 980ti hasn't officially been announced yet, it's hard to say. What I've heard, however, is it'll basically be a trimmed down GTX Titan X. Same GM200 GPU, probably 4-6GB of VRAM (unconfirmed of course)... similar to how the 780ti was with the Titan Black. For price, the best guess would be around $700. But of course, this information is all what I've uncovered from leaks and other rumors, so take it with a grain of salt.

mystikrice
High FireIntensity and screwy textures. You use Ultimate HD Fire? Most of the textures have a weird outline that's about a pixel wide around the border... some are just part of the border, some are all of it. It usually doesn't show up but when you have a high fire intensity (like you do) it becomes visible. Turn down FireIntensity or fix the textures...
Yeah I'm using ultimate HD Fire. Do you know which textures? I've looked at over half of them and don't see any pixel borders in any of them.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Check the alpha channel as well, if necessary enlarge the canvas and paint the background with a suitable color to see better.

this is great works

it makes my Skyrim more wonderful!!

Jafin16 wrote:Aiyen
It's still the fire parameter =P

Anyways, awhile ago (a couple years now probably), Opethfeldt did a fix for a couple of the textures and I did 1 or 2 more and I now have a fully fixed version of that mod. Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly which textures are responsible so the only way I have to offer a fix is to share the entire mod which I'm hesitant to do without permissions...
Can you PM it to me? Expanding the canvas didn't show anything.

Marty McFly wrote:Eww AMD, had 2 ones and wasn't satisfied with them at all, GTA IV ran for me with a HD 5770 as fast as on a GF 9500GT (which should be way slower), then ENB is best on Nvidia, I love PhysX and so on so AMD isn't really an option for me.
Is there any estimation where the GTX 980 Ti ranges price and performance-wise? I've seen Ti versions being faster than the respective no Ti but also the opposite.
For Skyrim with a demanding ENB at higher resolution, I'd guess not much more then the non TI version, (which is probably comparable with a r9 290x). This is because it mostly boils down to shader performance. You will probably be able to get 30 fps at 1600p with reasonable SSAO settings.