TES Skyrim 0.265

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.265

I've seen in bios this (photoshop actually) kind of hairy lines which are moving very fast each frame like any noise (vertical line stay at same place).

And this is with integrated gf6150, density of lines move to the top of the screen and dissapear after about 15 seconds. Memory tests are fine and no issue with pci-ex card, so it's gpu itself or crt display had problems after ugly hdmi-vga convertor (i reseted display in it's video menu to restore brightness).
Anyway, i'll use old pc for nuclear winter times and now on new rig. Happy to have my old true x-fi back, it so much better than all cards i tried recently as a solution against nvidia driver conflicts. No resampling bugs, no distortion with certain music even in flac. Technical "progress" makes me sick of humanity, in such environment i can't surprise any more from vynilofreaks who listen Nirvana rips in 192khz/24 bit format (to hear modulation frequency of studio tape recorder used for mixing?).

T.A.Z
There is no way to handle sun and all dependent effects, if it modified. If you did that in some mod, just delete it and forget about it, it will never be compatible. If that what you've done and i understoot properly.

mindflux wrote:Saric92
It's very possible if you have UAC enabled.
Holy hell. Thank you. It seems it was UAC. Quick question, would Cut/pasting it to a different location mess up my current installation? Or will I have to do a proper reinstall to a different location?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Saric92
It's possible but you need to use a specific tool created for w4rez people, I'm not going to link directly but google 'Skyrim Install Fix' and it should come up.

Yeah it's no issue. Been short on money for a long while now so I'm using a less than genuine install. I'll figure out a way :)

*sensei*

Saric92 wrote: Holy hell. Thank you. It seems it was UAC. Quick question, would Cut/pasting it to a different location mess up my current installation? Or will I have to do a proper reinstall to a different location?
The "mklink" command in Win7/8 will allow you to do that Cut/Paste option. Let's say you had Skyrim in C:\My Games\Skyrim and Cut/Paste to E:\Games\Skyrim, here's the command after the move.

mklink /D "C:\My Games\Skyrim" "E:\Games\Skyrim"

Steam will never know you moved it. If you do a proper reinstall, Steam will also allow you to put a list of games on multiple disk locations. I have Steam and Skyrim on SSD drive, 4 games used mklink to HDD, and others the Steam install to another HDD.
OrganicENB SE
OrganicENB LE

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote: Anyway, i'll use old pc for nuclear winter times and now on new rig. Happy to have my old true x-fi back, it so much better than all cards i tried recently as a solution against nvidia driver conflicts.
So you did get a new rig then? What's the new setup?

*master*

ENBSeries wrote: T.A.Z
There is no way to handle sun and all dependent effects, if it modified. If you did that in some mod, just delete it and forget about it, it will never be compatible. If that what you've done and i understoot properly.
I see, thank you for clarification Boris.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jafin16
i5-4690k (for better temperature in silent mode, not overclocking), kingston savage ddr3-2133 16 Gb (upgraded to overclocked memory, previously purchased 8 valueram will be not enough soon and overclocked will be better for stability at 1600mhz), Gigabyte ga-z97-hd3 motherboard with 2 pci slots and ethernet chip with winxp drivers. Everything else is the same.

PS: wii emulator runs 2.92 times faster with standart memory and 3.11 times faster with overclocked model. Just need to buy somewhere original remote and nunchack to play (wii isn't popular in my country, gamers here are mostly hardcore and new smartphone generation, nobody care about wii fitness, wii cooking magic, wii alladin racing club...).

*master*

Has anyone else noticed that if the "sun intensity night" is set to something other than 0 then the sky is brighter at night? Same thing with volumetric rays. I don't remember this being the case in the past. Did this change in a recent version?

*master*

number6 wrote:Has anyone else noticed that if the "sun intensity night" is set to something other than 0 then the sky is brighter at night? Same thing with volumetric rays. I don't remember this being the case in the past. Did this change in a recent version?
Looks like you've used high sunlighting values for the mist, might be linked with the glow appearing when increasing the value.